Christmas with J

It's mid December, your favorite time of year! you have loved Christmas since you were a child, J on the other hand was a bit of a Grinch. You had spent half the day baking cookies and getting all the decorations from out of the attic you would normally decorate the house yourself but not this year! You were determined to get J to help, You pick up the box of decorations and while passing by the window you notice snow start to fall You sigh happily, You loved snow. You make your way to J's study while singing to yourself "snow is falling all around me children playing having fun" you swing open J's door and set the decorations on the table. "kitten can you get those merry things off my desk" J demands "now J don't be a Grinch come and help me with the tree" you beg, J looks up at you and you pull the sweetest face you could make, J hold up his finger "you're lucky i love you" You screech and hug him tight and J lets out a small growl "there is just one more thing i would like you to do J" you say with a big grin "put this on!" you toss him footsie pajamas's, J looks at them and looks back to you... "are you serious baby doll?" "yes J now go go i'll wait for you in the living area" J closes the door mumbling under his breath. While you wait you light the fire, you love snow but it wasn't half cold in the living area. Before you knew it J comes walking into the living area with an angry look on his face "Y/N i look ridiculous" "no you look adorable J! plus you aren't on your own i have mine on too" J growls again softly "let's get this over with kitten" you hand J some decorations "J you do the back and i'll do the front" "yeah yeah whatever" J huffs. You turn on some music, oh how you loved Christmas songs they always put you in a good mood. You and J get to work on the tree and all i want for christmas is you came on it was one of your favorite Christmas songs, you open your mouth to sing but someone beat you too it, you pop your head around the tree and catch J singing and wiggling his hips. He's busy with the tree so he doesn't notice you looking at him in awe, You try to hold in your laughter but you let a giggle slip J gives you a sharp look and his always snow pale skin turns a little rouge. "I thought you were a Grinch" you giggle, "You tell no one baby you hear me?" "i swear" you giggle again and then both sing together.