Where did you learn that

Song: pour some sugar on me- def leopard

J's club was unusually quiet tonight you liked that though, you wasn't one for crowds there were 5 other people there along with you and Y/F/N you two sat with J and had a little chit chat and a small drink. Pour some sugar on me comes on in the club you and your friend both scream like school girls and Y/F/N grabs your hand and you both get up to dance, you swing your hair around and roll/grind your hips your hands come from your side up into your hair as you swing your hips making eye contact with J every so often. He glared at you biting his stained red lip you wink at him and he growls to himself he stands up and walks towards you as the song finishes. "doll we gotta go sorry Y/F/N" J says placing his hand on her shoulder "why whats wrong" you say confused "i just got something i need to do doll" J says wrapping his arm around you, you give your friend a hug goodbye and follow J to the car.

-time skip-

You and J get into the house J sits down on the couch and pulls you onto his lap, "where did you learn to move like that doll?" J asks rubbing your leg "oh nowhere" you blush "me and Y/F/N used to mess around a lot it was our favorite song". "why don't you show me some more kitten" J says with a grin "what now?" you shy away "no time like the present baby girl" you take a deep breath in and stand up. You put closer on by nine inch nails (you loved that song) you begin grinding your hips.. whipping your hair and swinging your hips side to side running your hands up the side of your body. You straddle J and swing your hair around running your hands up hid body "damn doll you have some skill why have you never worked at my club" J growls while he slides down one of your dress straps , you shoot him a smile and grind your hips on his crotch you feel him harden under you and you get shy and lay your head into him giggling. "i'm sorry i got carried away" you say still hiding your face J moves some of your hair off your cheek "that's ok baby girl you did good"