Halloween baking

It was halloween J was out sorting some things out so you decided to make some halloween cakes and cookies, with the cakes in the oven you begin making cookie dough while singing loudly "spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your spine". J arrives home he enters the kitchen "something smells good doll" you pull the cakes out of the oven 2 cool before rolling out your cookie dough "damn kitten you've been busy" J says while nicking a cake "hey!" you shout while tapping his shoulder and j flicks some flour at you, You gasp and flick some back J laughs and wipes some on your face "this is war puddin!" you scream while grabbing the bag of flour and chasing J around the kitchen he hides behind a chair and you hold the bag up "bring it the fuck on!" you shout while laughing not noticing J escape from behind the chair and is now creeping up on you "come on you wimp! you call out J grabs both of your shoulders making you scream and jump resulting in you throwing the flour over the both of you. You both look at each other before falling into fits of laughter "we look like ghosts" J says while laughing "i am not cleaning this up" you say giggling and dusting yourself off "yes you are doll your the one who threw it" J says smiling "because you scared me you bastard" you huff, J pulls you into him "how about you shove those cookies in the oven doll i can't wait to eat them" J grins "fine" you chuckle and go back to your baking.. still covered in flour.