Can i have this dance pt 2

authors note: contains smut

J follows you into your house "make yourself at home" you say while placing down your coat and bag, "this is cozy" J says while sitting on the coach "thanks" you smile "would you like some wine mistah J?" "Coffee will do fine" j says softly, you head to the kitchen and make some coffee. "Here you go" you place the coffee on the table "thanks doll" J smiles at you, you sit on the coach legs crossed facing J "you're very beautiful Y/N" j purrs your face turns flush and you take a sip of your coffee. J takes the cup out of your hand sets it on the table and pushes your hair behind your ear you softly bite your lip before J goes in for another kiss, your lips meet his and you melt into him his hands roam your hips he breaks the kiss and looks at you "what's wrong doll?" J asks rubbing his thumb across your lips. "I just don't do this a lot" you say nervously J cups your face "relax i wont hurt you... Unless you want me to" he chuckles. You take a deep breath and kiss him softly which caused him to purr he trails his lips to your neck and slowly lays you down on the coach your hands in his bright green hair. He unzips his pants and slides your underwear to the side and pushes his tip against your entrance looking deep into your eyes, you gasp as he pushes all the way in and he growls at how tight you are, your one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his shoulder he rests his forehead on your shoulder placing small kisses on your collar bone with each short thrust you moan softly and slightly tighten your grip on his shoulder your toes digging into the sofa. He softly bites your shoulder as his thrusts harden causing you to moan louder into his ear, you tighten around him and he whispers for you to come which was like he turned on a switch and you released on command. He pins your hip to the sofa as his thrusts get sloppy and he releases himself inside you, your both panting and he pulls you on top of him stroking your hair. your mind was racing with all different thoughts but none of you spoke you just lay there. "Y/N?" J asks with a soft voice "yes mistah j?" You say slightly lifting your head "you wanna be my girl?" He asks sleepily while closing his eyes "sure" you smile and close your own.