seduction is my game

Song: enemy - the weekend

J was in his office as pure usual and you were bored, you wanted to play so you decided to play a little game with mistah J. You flung open your wardrobe and put on the dress J loved to see you in and made your way to his office, you slowly opened the door J has some sort of sixth sense and he knew whenever you were there without even looking "what do you want doll?" j asks head resting on his hands reading some documents. "i'm bored play with me" you plead softly "daddy's busy right now" J huffs you walk over to his desk crawling across it pushing all the papers to the ground. J looks up at you angrily but that anger suddenly turns to hunger when he sees you in your dress. "don't you wanna play with me mistah J?" you say while sitting on the edge of the desk he steps closer to you "oh come to daddy" he growls taking hold of the back of your neck and smashing your lips together his free hand roaming your body. You sigh happily against his lips and his lips trail from yours to your neck, your hand makes its way into his open shirt and your fingers run over every single ab he has. He purrs into your ear and softly takes hold of your ear lobe. your head falls back in pleasure and J picks you up off the desk kissing your collar bone and your neck while sliding down your panties. "on your knees kitten" J demands his voice full of lust.. and you do as you were told, J releases his stiffened member out of his pants and grins down at you you take hold of it and slowly work it with your hands for a few seconds before wrapping your plump lips around it causing J to tip his head back and growl, you use your lips and tongue on the tip before working more into your mouth. J takes hold of your hair softly thrusting into your mouth. J pulls you away from his member with a fist full of your hair before bending you over the desk and slamming into you causing the desk to scrape the wooden floor you let out a big moan so loud you're pretty sure the whole street could hear you, J takes hold of your hips and his trusts come one after another "moan for me kitten let everyone know who you belong to" J growls. Your moans continue and your nails drag along the desk.. your face flushed from the heat you feel your walls tighten around mistah J causing him to purr. You feel him stiffen more as he shoots ribbons inside of you, he kisses down your back as he slowly pulls out of you J softly spanks you "you had your fun now go on i have work to do" he cackles as he rubs where he just spanked.