Halloween party

You loved Halloween and your friend was throwing a party, You loved to dress up J on the other hand was boring and wouldn't dress up with you. Typical girl taking forever to get ready you had to make sure your costume was on point "kitten hurry up" J huffs getting fed up of waiting, you make your way down the stairs stopping at the bottom step your choice of costume was a dead cheerleader a short skirt but not 2 short you were to classy for that and a low cut cheer leading top and some pom poms. "what do you think puddin?" J stands up and holds his hand out "oh come do daddy" you giggle taking hold of J's hand and he spins you around "beautiful" J grins and leads you to the car, You both pull up at the club your friend is holding the party at and he helps you out of the car.. you both enter the club and you quickly looking for your friend "oh there she is" you say to J, J gives you a nod "i'll get some drinks" J says while pointing to the bar so you go and talk to Y/F/N "hey bitch!" your friend shouts while wrapping her arms around you you hug her back "so did you bring your man!" Y/F/N says while string her drink. "oh yeah j is over there getting drinks" you turn around to point but stop in your tracks as you see a girl chatting to J which was fine until she opened his already half opened shirt to look at his tattoos "oh hell no!" you hand Y/F/N your bag and storm over to the girl "excuse me" you say politely trying not to make a scene the girl looks at you and says "what do you want bitch" while rubbing her hand over j's shoulder. "get your slutty hands off my man before i rip those cheap extensions out of your head" you say while getting in this girls face causing J to cackle at how feisty you were getting, The girl stands there looking at you and J wraps his arm around you "You heard the lady" J grins.. the girl scoffs and storms off. Your friend walks over and hi fives you before getting another drink, J wraps his hands around the back of your neck trailing kisses across your jaw bone "i like it when you get feisty kitten" you shy away with a grin "wait until we get home and you can get feisty with daddy" j purrs softly putting pressure on your throat.