Stars and kisses

Song: digital bath-deftones i think it sets the mood for the story idk

it was a dark night and the sky was full of stars it looked so beautiful you and joker were driving around windows down and the wind blowing your hair around. Joker pulled over in a spot over looking the city you both sit in silence for a while "oh i love this song" you turn up the radio and sit back and relax, you feel warm lips hit your neck and you gasp in shock "what's wrong doll?" J grins against your flesh "what if someone sees?" you shy away "that's all part of the fun doll" he says while pulling you onto his lap crashing your lips together. You run your hands in his shirt as his lips made their way to your neck and you tilt you head slightly causing him to purr against your neck and slide his hand under your skirt lightly running his fingers over your pantie line before pulling your underwear to the side and slipping in a finger, You grab hold of his shoulders and let out a soft moan causing him to grin he unzips his trousers and releases his member gently rubbing it against your heat.. "you want this?" he grins "i do pretty please" you beg "hmm you're so good" he purrs before entering you and you buck your hips slightly making a growl escape his lips before he thrusts up into you making the horn beep slightly and you buck your hips more to his rhythm as he hold you by your ass growling loudly "cum for daddy doll" he pants out and you tighten around him and hit your peak as he shoots ribbons inside you.