You find love in friendship (jared leto)

Authors note: this is a jared leto story not joker
Song: i wouldn't mind- he is we

It had been a week since you and your boyfriend split and you were finding it hard, You and him were together for 3 years and he left you with out much explanation your friend Jared had been your rock this past week and you were so grateful for it. You were curled on your couch under a blanket watching every sloppy sad chick flicks you could which wasn't making you feel any better when your phone lights up with a text message Jared: hey you are you busy? mind if i come over? you: sure door is unlocked just come straight in. a few moments pass and you hear the front door opening "hey it's me" jared said loudly "in the living room" you say back and in walks jared with a huge box of pizza and a tub of ice cream, he hold them up "i thought you could use some cheering up" he smiles at you "extra cheese?" you say with a grin "of course" he says and sits down next to you and you both tuck into the pizza, "so how are you feeling twinkle" he says before taking a bite of pizza you swallow the mouth full you had before replying "getting there" you shrug "fuck that guy he was an asshole anyway he treated you like shit" Jared blurts out "sorry Y/N i just.." "no it's fine you're right" you cut him off. You both sit silently for a bit just enjoying your pizza you finish off the pizza splitting the last slice "ice cream?" Jared asks "i couldn't eat another bite right now jay" you giggle and he gets up to put it in the freezer, "thank you so much for this i really needed it" you say softly while watching him sit back down "you deserve it" he says while pulling you in for a hug and he wraps his arms tightly around you leaning back into the sofa. maybe you ate too much but your stomach was doing flips neither of you spoke and you sat up and looked at Jared who gave you a sweet smile "don't let him win Y/N he messed up when he left you" he tucks your hair behind your ear and caresses your cheek with his thumb, you just looked into his ocean eyes and gave him a half a smile and he leans in to kiss you. Your lips meet softly for a brief moment you pull away and look at him "sorry Y/N i shouldn't h.." you cut him off by kissing him again this time it was more passionate, You both break the kiss and Jared grabs your hand "is this what you really want?" he asks caressing your knuckles "that's the thing, you're exactly what i need" and you both kiss again.