Stop it doll

J had been working so hard lately and he wouldn't play with you and you were so bored so today you thought you would have a little fun, You padded to jokers office and sat outside the door opened up your phone and sent him a link before pushing your ear against the door you heard his phone ping and a muffled voice before rick astley blasts from his phone and you hear him growl loudly and you cover your mouth not to laugh. "can i get him twice" you think to yourself before sending him another link and once again you hear a ping a muffled voice and then never gonna give you up blasting and you look through the key hole to see J slam his phone on the desk you giggle to yourself. You wait a few minuets and pull your phone out again this time texting him ' Never gonna give you up' you peek through the key hole once you hear his phone ping and he lets out a growl and you text him again 'never gonna let you down' you wait for the ping but this time he ignores it and you pout to yourself before a light goes off in your head, You stand up and fling open the door belting out "never gonna give you up!" you slam the door shut and swing it open again "never gonna let you down!" you slam the door again and re open it "never gonna run around and hurt you!" you slam it shut one more time as J throws rolled up paper at you "go away doll face!" he shouts angrily you run off laughing. You hear J shuffling around and you knew he was going to go into the bathroom so you run in before him and hide in the shower you cover your mouth as you hear him enter the bathroom and you fling the shower curtain open "never gonna give you up!" you shout making J jump out of his skin he looks at you with cold eyes "i'm loosing my patients with you kitten" you try and hold back a grin and leave the bathroom. It's been about an hour since you scared J in the bathroom and he finally comes back out of his office making his way downstairs you dart to the kitchen and hide behind the counter you hear his footsteps enter the kitchen stopping inches away from the counter and you jump up at him "never gonna give you up never gonna let you down!" Causing him to jump and drop a glass. You cover your mouth and try not to laugh "right that's it" he says before piratically teleporting to you "i'm sorry!" you shout while laughing before he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder and smacking your bum "what are you doing?" you say still laughing "teaching you a lesson" he purrs and carries you upstairs.