De stressing mr j pt 2

Warnings: contains smut

Song: gangster-kehlani but i don't know why

J was due back any minuet now, you followed your instructions and was naked waiting for him with just the bed sheets draped over you. You fiddle with the bed sheets in anticipation while watching the clock; You hear the front door slam shut which causes your heart to beat out of excitement. "Y/N" you hear him growl while walking up the stairs as he enters the room you pull the bed sheets off and his eyes pierce into you with hunger and lust and you smirk at him. He pulls his jacket off in one quick motion before stepping towards you and taking hold of your chin in his hand "so you're a good listener" he purrs inching his lips closer to yours "i like obedient little kittens" he continues before softly kissing your lips. You melt into the kiss before he gently pushes you down on the bed spreading your legs and looking at your glistening heat and growling "iv'e barely touched you" he grins before sliding his finger up and down your lips causing you to shudder in pleasure, You buck your hips to the rhythm of his touch trying to get more contact but he stops causing you to whimper slightly. "what do you want Y/N? mm?" he purrs in a hushed tone "you i want you" you cry out almost desperately... "say it.. say it pretty pretty pretty" "please" you plead. "mmmm god you're so, good" he hymns while rubbing circles on your heat; before releasing his member out of his boxers and lining himself up with your entrance pushing on it softly. "you want this?" he smirks while pushing softly "i do" you pant out before he pushes himself inside you causing your body to arch and your breath to hitch, "awe is daddy to big for you kitten" J chuckles before giving you slow hard thrusts turning you into a moaning mess... he leans down and gives you a soft kiss on your lips as his hand grips onto your hip pinning it to the bed his thrusts getting a bit faster causing you to grip onto the sheets as you pant. You wrap your legs around him as your climax builds you push him in deeper by pushing him with your legs which pulled a small growl out of his throat, he holds onto your body pulling you on top of him thrusting up inside you while watching every detail in your face, you tighten around him and hit your climax as he purrs and shoots ribbons inside you.. You collapse on him and he runs his fingers through your hair both of you breathing heavy "i love you J" you say while looking up at him and he kisses your forehead "ditto kitten".. he never could say the word love.