Can't keep my hands to myself

Song: earned it- the weekend

It's Friday afternoon, J was watching tv and you were cleaning up J always insisted on getting a maid but you would rather clean yourself. It was always just you and J in the house or just you so you very often just wore a shirt and underwear. You finish cleaning the living area and start on the kitchen not noticing J giving you slight glances now and then, you bend down cleaning the cupboard doors exposing your butt cheeks slightly and J growls softly to himself enjoying the view. You then lean over the counter to clean it over and as you do you feel j pressing himself against you taking hold of your hair and gently pulling your head back "You're such a tease doll" J huffs into your ear, You feel him stiffen against you "do something about it puddin'" you turn around to face him, J wraps a hand around your throat causing you to bite your lip. J picks you up and puts you on the counter you wrap your arms around him and smash your lips together J growls and pushes your underwear to the side and slides inside you while kissing your neck. You throw your head back and moan softly gripping onto him while he slams into you, your hands exploring his body. His hand makes its way to your throat.. squeezing softly as his thrusts become sloppy ,you grip onto the corner of the counter as you reach your climax J bringing your head close to his your foreheads touching eyes locked onto one an others as he shoots ribbons inside you. Your eye contact still not breaking he playfully taps your cheek "have fun cleaning kitten"