Because you love me

J was in his office and you refused to waste this lovely day you shuffle your way to J's office you swung open the door "J" you say softly but you had no luck getting an answer "J" you say a little bit louder, again with no luck you find a screwed up piece of paper and throw it at him he growls and looks up at you "what?" he says in an annoyed tone. "i'm bored" you say crossing your arms "what's new doll" J says looking back down at his papers "humph" you say while stamping your foot before walking over to him standing behind him and wrapping your arms around his torso, "let's do something fun please please pleaseee" you plead giving him a slight squeeze J spins his chair around causing you to wobble and almost fall but you catch yourself "what do you consider fun doll?" J mumbles "Lets go to the arcade!" you say clapping your hands together frantically. "no!" J growls "oh c'mon puddin" you say sitting on his lap and nuzzling into him "fine" J says with a huff you screech with happiness and both head out the door

-TIME SKIP-

you enter the arcade that was mostly empty but the people that were in there gave you both strange looks like you were insane walking around freely with the clown prince of crime but you were used to the looks you got now. "BOO" J says quietly to a young woman who then rushed out of the door "J be nice" you say sternly while softly hitting his shoulder, "doll why are we here again" J rolls his eyes "because you love me" you reply with a big grin before spotting an air hockey table and dragging him to it "ugh fine" J mumbles and puts the money in. A few rounds in and J started to enjoy himself doing a little happy dance when he won and quickly snapping himself out of it and lets out a cough "can we go now" he whispers to you "no not yet look over there!" you point to a DDR/dance mat "no Y/N defiantly not" j says shaking his head frantically. "please puddin' then we can go i promise" "fine" J growls he again enters the money and you begin following the arrows you were a pro at DDR J however had two left feet, you grab hold of his hand "J watch the screen you have to follow the arrows not look where your feet are" you say giggling "what like this?" J says and begins doing what was on screen "just like that puddin'" you smile still locking fingers with each other. The game ends and you both step off the pad "now we can go" you say hooking onto J's arm and walking to the car. You arrive home and both slop down onto the couch picking your feet up on J's legs and he rubs them for you "i had fun today J thank you" you give him a sweet smile "honestly kitten i did too" J shoots a smile back "concidering you didn't wanna go!" you chuckle "i know i know doll shh" J continues to rub your feet.