Dance for me doll

Song: hands to myself- selena gomez

J was in his office so you decided to listen to some music in the bedroom it was getting pretty late now so you decided to put your night clothes on and by that you meant one of J's shirts. Your favorite song came on and you stared to dance swinging your hips back and forth. you kept swinging your hips bringing your hands above your head dancing in the mirror and began singing along and didn't hear J come through the door standing watching you his member hardening in his pants and his breathing getting heavy as he watched you like a lion stalking it's pray. He walks over to you snaking his arms around your hips purring in your ear "hmm you dancing for me doll?" you turn round and looked into his lust filled eyes "maybe" you tease pushing yourself against him causing him to purr more, "i love the way you move your hips dance for me doll" J says while gripping onto your hips lightly and you swing your hips once more for him your lips inching closer to each others.Your lips finally lock and a slight groan escapes J's mouth you both pull away and he scans your body with his piercing blue eyes you lean in and softly kiss his neck moving up to his ear "you want me? i'm all yours" you whisper into his ear causing him to growl and push you onto your king sized bed he hovers over you and you pull him down closer to you using his gold chain locking your lips one more time. J kisses down your neck to your chest and down to your stomach slowly sliding down your underwear and tossing them to the side you look down at him with love and lust he kisses your inner thigh and takes off his boxers, his hands slide up your hips and he lines himself up to your entrance you hold your breath in anticipation and he slowly slides into you causing you to gasp before your body relaxes. he leans over you resting his forehead on the pillow by your head and thrusts slowly into you.his thrusts get a little harder causing you to moan softly into his ear which makes him growl and thrust faster your legs wrap around his waist and your fingers tangle with his beautiful green hair, he places soft kisses on your neck and jaw bone pinning your hip down with his one and and his other hand caressing your cheek. "come and ride me doll" J whispers into your ear before flipping you both over. you get on top of him and buck your hips slowly while your tongues dance on each others.He thrusts up into you hard causing you to moan out loud while your hips buck to his rhythm the both of you in pure bliss, you head tilts back in pleasure and he cups your breasts "cum for me kitten" J whispers your fingers running through his hair you moan even louder as your walls tighten around him gripping onto his shoulders. J lets out a deep growl his thrusts getting sloppy as he shoots ribbons inside you .