Come here

J was sat in the living room watching some tv you were bored as usual and none of your friends were free for a pamper day, You stood admiring J then a light bulb goes off in your head and you make your way to him sitting down on his lap and wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. J looks at you "what are you after doll?" j asks knowing you were planning something "i want a pamper day" you say pouting your lips "so?" J asks confused "and none of my friends are free" you say pouting even more, "so what do you want me to do about.... oh no kitten no" J says shaking his head "pleaseee puddin it's only a face mask" you say grinning J scoffs and rolls his eyes "just a face mask?" "yes i swear" you say while crossing your fingers behind your back. "fine doll if it will shut you up" you kiss his cheek again and run to get your face mask's you quickly return and demand jay to lay back and relax, you begin applying the mask to J's pale face "eww baby it's cold and wet" J squirms "i know puddin but you have to let it dry" you say while finishing his mask and applying your own. J is relaxing with his eyes closed and you pull out some nail varnish you unscrew the lid and the smell fills the air.. J opens his eyes "what is that doll" J asks and you hide it behind your back "nothing" you grin widely "is that nail varnish?" J asks while looking at you "maybe" you say while laughing. "no! you said just a face mask" J says while standing up "come on puddin just one hand" you laugh while also standing up "get away from me with that doll" j says backing away from you "please puddin" you say while following him "no!" j shouts while running around the living room from you "come here!" you shout while chasing him round the living room with the nail varnish the both of you giggling like children.