Don't cry over spilled tea

Possible pt 2 i am not 100% sure yet

thank you" you paid the barista at the coffee shop you turn quickly on your heal and bump into someone spilling your iced tea over them and yourself "oh my god i am so sorry" you say while grabbing napkins "oh that is ok at least it was not a hot drink" the person cackles you froze in your spot "could it be? surely not" you slowly turn, it was! the one and only clown prince himself you we're sure you had just met your last day. "i.. i', s'sorry" you stutter terrified "doll don't look to worried it's just iced tea" he grins at you. "can i have one of those?" he signals to the napkins in your hand "uh sure" you say handing him one slightly shaking he takes one off you and your hands touch and it was like a spark went through you, he slowly pats himself down with a napkin and you catch yourself staring you never noticed how attractive the green haired man was. " mr joker sir let me buy you a drink as an apology" "that wont be necessary doll face" he says softly "please i insist" you reply sternly "really doll i am in a bit of a rush i have uh business to do" he says with a slight chuckle "well ok" you say a little saddened and you walk out of the coffee shop taking one last glance at the strange man before heading home.you get to your house and close the door behind you leaning against it and you let out a big exhale that was such a weird experience, some time passes and your head is still whirling about what happened later that day you get in your night clothes and sit on the sofa with some popcorn and watch some movies but you couldn't get the image of the green haired man out of your head that silver smile, how his chest looked in his half un buttoned shirt. You squeeze your eyes shut and shake your head "stop it Y/N" he has probably already forgotten you. You walk into the kitchen to make some more popcorn and you hear your doorbell "hell yeah pizza is here" you walk to the door and open it your eyes widened there he stood "mistah j? how do you know where i live" you say confused and surprised he chuckles "i am the joker remember" "oh of course" you say feeling a little stupid. "but why?" you ask he says nothing he takes a step towards you and you jump back "relax doll i'm not gonna kill ya" he grins and takes your face in his hands, your heart is racing with fear and excitement "i never caught your name" he says gazing at you "it's Y/N" you say with a shaky voice "well Y/N" you're gonna be my friend?" he cackles before pushing his lips against yours.