Part 1: Preface

Meeting the love of your life is supposed to be the best day of your life. You see them, you fall in love and you get your happy ever after. But you see, that's fairy tale bullshit. It doesn't happen that way. In all honesty it's the exact opposite. It's getting pushed up against a wall in a heated mess of electricity and sloppy kisses then the next second it's screaming names and a waterfall of hot tears. Love is a f*cking roller coaster when you experience it together, but when it's one sided, it feels like the gates of hell are at your feet constantly reminding you of that. My hell happened to go by the name of Evan White. My sanity, it happened to have the same name as well.
______

Hey guys!

So this is the beginning.

It's absolutely terrifying to put this out here and let you guys read it. Here it is though. It's real and it's raw. For me it's emotional.

No names will be changed in this story. I want this to be real as possible. I want you to understand the pain I felt/feel while you're reading this. How it feels to love someone with everything you have for them to feel nothing back.

My story is still continuing with him in reality. I've been too selfish to let him go away from me.

Nothing is censored. Nothing is changed.

Thank you.