Part 2 Chapter 3

We started our tradition.

We facetimed every night from there. We were very much in love but neither of us would admit it.

My favorite conversation went along the lines of..

Ty: Admit it. I think you're there too.

Me: Did you just admit you've fallen for me?

Ty: I think I did.

Me: Well Princesses can't fall because their tiara comes off.

Ty: Well Princess, I'll just have to put it back on for you.

Me: That was probably the cutest thing ive ever read.

Writing that makes me smile. It also makes me wanna cry.

Everything was going fucking perfect. So FUCKING perfect for two people who had only known each other a week and already head over heels in love. So perfect for two people who were already talking about moving in together.

I remember the night that he first told me he loves me.

I remember it so clearly.

The topic of love was brought up. I told him I wasn't saying it first. So he did.

Ty: I love you princess.

As simple as that my heart skipped like 25 beats or something.

He told me he loves me. After that it was an every night thing. I told him I loved him that night as well and he replied saying I made him smile so big by saying that.

I wonder now if he ever truly loved me.

Everything was going well. Until the 21st of September.

I got a positive pregnancy test.

I was terrified. I didn't want to be pregnant. Tyler had just told me he loved me. Things were going so well. How the fuck was I going to tell him?

Me: You love me right?

Ty: Yes I do.

Me: I just got a positive pregnancy test.

Ty: I'm not going anywhere. This just makes things more interesting. I've wanted another kid for a while now so this is my weird way of getting one.

After that I was excited. I wanted to tell everyone. I wanted to scream at the top of the world that I had both the man of my dreams and a sweet little baby growing inside me.

He loved me and wanted me to move in with him. He wanted me to tell everyone that the baby was his. He wanted me to be his.

We talked about a courthouse marriage. We talked about it all. A beautiful fall wedding with our children in tow.

The day he was supposed to come home from Louisiana changed. Their people didn't meet the standards so they had to stay an extra day. I was so bummed because we were supposed to meet that day.

We were supposed to see if our love blossomed from there.

The night before he left he snuck out and got completely shitfaced with his friends in his barrack.

We still texted and I remember so vividly him saying he wanted to "duck" me.

I have an iPhone. I know what word that autocorrect switched.

I also knew he was drunk because he was never this vulgar with me.

He then told me something I couldn't forget.

He wanted us to get married. He wanted us to get married that weekend. Just go to a courthouse and get hitched. I should've just agreed with him.

Said a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts.

That way I'd be with him right now.
_____

Yeah ouch. I do however love reliving that moment when I told him about my pregnancy. Such a terrifying moment. I was so scared he would tell me it wasn't going to work because of my sweet child.

I guess eventually it didn't work, but I didn't know that at the time.

My sweet baby is a girl. He wanted a boy, but he isn't here anymore to hope. Her name is Bailynn and she will make her grand entrance in May. Please remember I hadn't met Tyler at this time so there's zero possibility of her being his. Her father goes by Tristyn and he's my best friend.

-Kayla