Part 2 Chapter 6

I just wanted to keep kissing him.

He had a hard time taking my bra off. I laughed at him for that.

I'm not gonna lie, the sex wasn't that great.  It was normal and I had definitely had better, but that was okay with me.

We laid there naked and cuddling for a while before we fell asleep.

My alarm went off way too early for my liking. I didn't wanna drive from Clarksville all the way home.

I just wanted to stay in bed with him.

I was terrified to leave that next day. I didn't want a repeat of Evan. And I definitely didn't want a repeat of Tyler leaving again.

He texted me that morning and it was a wonderful feeling.

I had my weak moments with him. Terrified he was going to leave me again.

I won't EVER forget him telling me he loved my baby growing inside my belly.

That meant so much to me considering the father isn't around.

I won't ever forget talking about baby names with him.

McKinley,

Lamar,

and so many more.

I won't ever forget him.

I saw him once more and he was on his way to Chattanooga to see his daughter. He stopped by my job just to see me.

I got my first and only picture with him. I swear it wasn't the baby that made me glow in that picture. It was him.

I remember kissing him multiple times.

I didn't hear from him much that weekend. And after that we could only talk on snapchat. He said his phone was messed up.

I shouldn't have believed him, but I did.

I'm glad I saved our conversations on snapchat.

Out of nowhere, again, he left.

In the middle of a conversation.

I remember the day very well. It happened to be my last shift at David's Bridal. It was October 22nd. The last day I talked to him.

____
I'm literally so stupid. I'm admitting that okay? I promise you, I've learned my lesson with taking ignorant guys back like him.

-Kayla