Part 2 Chapter 5

The day he asked me to be his girlfriend was the day I met him for the first time.

It was also the night I had my first "date" with a guy I worked with.

I was going to see my Tyler after watching that movie. I should've just cancelled on Nate and just went to Tyler's house instead.

I remember driving there and him continuing to tell me to hurry.

Ty: Hurry up! Where are you 😩

Me: Why lol

Ty: So I can kiss you!

From that moment I sped up.

I wanted to kiss him too.

I pulled up to his apartment complex in my hoodie and leggings and he was standing outside in an army shirt and a pair of shorts smoking a cigarette.

Beautiful was an understatement. He was so tall and the perfect height. Standing at an even 6'0 was exactly where I enjoyed. Just tall enough for me.

I stood far from him. I was nervous. He cocked his finger and wagged it to get me to come closer to him, so I did. He wrapped his arms around my waist for our first hug and it was a great feeling.

We go inside and we all sit down to watch a movie. The Purge: Election Year to be exact. It's my favorite of the series. His roommate goes in the kitchen to get food. He takes this time to kiss me for the first time.

His lips molded to mine perfectly. It was short, simple and to the point. His face then cupped my cheek and neck. That's how big his hands are.

I sigh in content and relish in the moment I had with him.

We giggled and laughed and continuously messed with each other because that's just how we were.

He stands up to go smoke again and grabs my hand for me to follow behind him, so I did.

He smokes his cigarette and wraps his arms around my waist and mine were securely around his neck.

Ty was then kissing me again and it was amazing. I swear this love was way more than the one I felt for Niall Horan.

I spent years searching for Niall Horan when life threw me a Tyler instead.

I remember us kissing a long time.

"We're gonna have to go upstairs." He told me bluntly.

I told him multiple times we weren't having sex and he was okay with that.

I remember us walking upstairs. I remember laying on the bed cuddling up to him.

I remember climbing on top of him continuing to kiss him, well aware of the threat he gave me about my clothes coming off if I did that.

I remember him telling me he loved me.

I remember him telling me we needed to stop if I didn't want to have sex with him.

I stopped the first few times.

Then, I didn't stop.

______

Oops?

-Kayla