Chapter 4

We got to The Dark Stone Pack and Alpha Ryan greeted us, showing us to our rooms.
"Matthew is out training. He'll be back in a few minutes." Alpha Ryan said. I nodded and set my stuff down. Matthew and I were friends when we were younger, but then as we got older we didn't hang out as much.
He has blonde hair and greenish blue eyes. I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone, face timing my mom.
"Mom!"
"Baby girl!" She smiled "how is everything?"
"It's all good. It's fun." I said.
"That's good."
We talked for a few minutes when dad called my name. I hung up with mom and went to find my dad.
He was down in the kitchen with Alpha Ryan and a boy. It took me a minute to realize who it was. I smiled and walked fully in.
"What up Matty?" I said. He looked at me and growled. I backed up as he came towards me.
"Mine." He growled. I shook my head and turned, running to my room.
I could hear him knocking on the door, but ignored it.
"Ash." He said. My middle name is Ashton so he has always called me Ash. "Please Ash. Come out." His voice sent tingles up my spine, but I just sat on the floor.
How is this possible? I was already rejected. I don't want to be rejected again. These things ran through my mind as tears ran down my face.
"Go away." I said.
"Ash. I'm coming in."
I didn't object to this and looked up as he walked in. He had blondish-brown hair with green eyes and the cutest dimples.
"Ash. What's wrong?" He asked, sitting on the floor across from me.
I looked up at him and sniffled.
"Are you going to reject me?" I whispered. He growled softly and reached out, taking my hand.
"Never." He said. I nodded and looked at our hands.
"Ash. Why did you think I would?" He asked. I looked up at him with pain in my eyes.
"The last one did." I said quietly. He cocked his head to the side so I told him all that had happened. It didn't hurt as bad to talk about it as before. He pulled me to him and held me close.
"I'll never leave you Dollface."
"Dollface?" I giggled and wiped my face.
"My Dollface." He smiled at me.
"Nerd." I laughed as he scrunched up his nose.
We got up and went downstairs where Alpha Ryan and my dad were sitting on the couch.
"Dad." I said. He looked up and smiled. I nodded and he nodded back.
"Welcome to the family Everest." Alpha Ryan said happily. I giggled and ran upstairs to get dressed for dinner.

I put on my navy blue skirt with a pink blouse and matching heels. I walked downstairs and we all got in the car. My dad and Alpha Ryan sat in the front, me and Matt say in the back. He held my hand the entire way there and the Sparks felt amazing.
We got to some fancy looking restaurant and Alpha Ryan parked.
"This has always been one of our favorite places to eat." He announced when we walked into the place.
We followed him up some stairs and into a room with a few tables. There was a big window and you could see all the lights outside. It was beautiful.
Matt pulled my chair out for me and I sat down, smiling at him. He sat down next to me and took my hand. I sat there and admired how perfectly my hand fit in his. He smiled at me and I blushed, looking away.
"You don't have to hide your face sweetness." He whispered. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Sweetness?" I giggled.
"Yes. My sweetness."
"I thought I was Dollface." I said.
"I've decided you're cuter than a doll. So you're now my sweetness." He said. I blushed even more and looked at the menu.

After we all ordered my dad got all serious.
"Let's talk about our peace treaty and figure out what we will do." We nodded and began to discuss.

About 2 hours later we decided that we would join packs. The North Border that separates us is where our land will join. That way we can both take over our packs. After sorting everything out Alpha Ryan paid and we went back to their pack house.

"Do you wanna sleep with me sweetness?" Matt asked me when we got home.
I nodded slowly and he smiled, pulling my arm gently so I followed him. We went to his room and he gave me a pair of his sweatpants and his shirt. I got dressed in the bathroom while he changed in his room.
We laid down and he pulled me to him.
"Goodnight sweetness." He whispered.
"Goodnight Matty." I smiled.