Chapter Two - Not So Innocent

No one moved for at least five minutes. Who should approach who? Should anyone even approach each other? You weren't sure, and neither were the others. Luciano stood there a bit awkwardly. He didn't particularly feel welcome at the moment, but then again, who would feel welcome when there are already six monsters before him, plus you and another male?

        The air was becoming too tense for your liking, so you coughed lightly to try and break it up a bit. "Well, uh... Welcome to my house!" You tried to be as friendly as possible.

        You walked in the naga's direction and stopped directly in front of him. You craned your neck back trying to see him, and he did just the opposite to see you. Luciano figured your neck would begin to hurt, so he decided to pick you up so you wouldn't have to look up at him. You let out a surprised squeak from his sudden action but relaxed when he held you out in front of himself. He was attempting to study you, trying to find your weaknesses and strengths. His eyes darted up and down your body a few times, coming to the conclusion that he liked what he saw. He grinned at this, his fangs poking out over his bottom lip.

        A shiver ripped through your body from his gaze. It was piercing, but it held a tone of seduction to it. That made you a bit nervous. You weren't going to show that though. You didn't want to hurt his feelings after all. He put you down and crouched a bit to be more on your height level.

         "Ms. Smith said that your name was (y/n), sì?" he asked.

        His words were laced with an Italian accent, which made you a bit week in the knees. You had a thing for guys with accents, especially European accents. Him being Italian was like a slap to the face. So not all monsters came from Japan then? It's a good thing that you, Kimihito and quiet a few others around your neighborhood spoke English then. Why did you speak English? Well, the answer was pretty simple. You were born in the United States of America but had moved to Japan when you were two with your parents. You had been taught Japanese and had gotten your education there until you were about thirteen when you had moved back to the United States to go to high school and college. There was a third and final move back to Japan after you made it big in Hollywood as an actress and took up a job as a personal trainer on your off time. You still made movies in America and had a custom house built in California that you would use when vacationing there. Let's head back to the present though.

        You shook your head and gave him a smile. "Yes, it is, and your name is Luciano."

        You stuck one of your hands out to him to shake. He took it with a slight nod of his head before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it. His eyes darted to look up at you through his lashes, a seductive smile creeping up on his face. Another shiver worked its way down your spine. This was making you rethink your decision to take him in. He seemed like the kind of guy to have sex with any girl he could get his hands on, and you were beginning to think that you were is next target. One thing was protecting you from this though: the "Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act". There was a law that stated that monster species were not allowed to have sex with humans and vice versa. While the anti-marriage law was in the process of getting vetoed though tests with Kimihito, the rule about sexual relations was still strongly in effect. Perhaps everything would be fine for you.

        What was that feeling you were getting right now? Your cheeks felt like they were on fire, and you were positive that you heard one of the girls behind you laughing. It sounded like it was Papi, but you weren't sure. You took your hand back quickly and moved motioned to the table full of girls and their host. The two of you walked over to them and conducted the introductions of everyone. Luciano seemed to glare at Kimihito. You didn't notice this of course, but the other girls did. They shot each other glances. No one was going to try to hurt their potential husband on their watch. You watched their eyes dart around and looked at your house guest, noticing what he was doing finally.