Chapter Sixteen - My Human, Back Off.

Two weeks of filming on set of the new Marvel movie had passed. Apparently it was another Avengers movie, and you would be playing a love interest for Bucky after he was taken out of his suspended animation. You were quite excited for this since you were a pretty big fan of Sebastian Stan, as well as the rest of the Avengers cast. Getting to be his love interest was a plus side in your book, but you had a duty to Luciano, Oliver, Matthieu, Gilen, and Flavio to pick one of them to be your husband. So, you tried not to ogle the male actors you found attractive for their sake.

         Today you were meeting with the costume designers so you could finally see what your superhero costume would look like since you've only been shooting scenes with casual dress so far. You were escorted to the costume trailer by a boy who worked a few of the cameras. He was telling you all about how he had found this strange guy the other month and had been keeping him at his house for the other's protection until he could figure out what to do with him. You listened to his words tentatively, nodding and saying a few words to him between his pauses to let him know that you were still listening.

          The strangest thing about him is his body. I mean, it's nothing like I've ever seem before, and it's so cool! I'm not gay, just so you know. He just has a habit of not wearing a shirt around the house, which I find odd," the boy, whose name you found out to be Grant, said along with some hand motions.

         "What's his body like then?" you questioned, beginning to be mildly curious about this mysterious man.

         "Words can't even describe it Miss (l/n). You'd have to see it to believe it."

         "Grant, I'm sure I'd believe you if you told me. I've seen a lot of crazy and bizarre things in my life. So trust me when I say this, I live with some pretty strange men, five of them to be exact, and I don't mean family members."

         "Then why do you live with them? Surely you have enough money to pay for a house by yourself."

         "I do. It's not financial problems that have them living with me. It's an exchange program that the Japanese government is running that did."

        "Exchange program? Like foreign exchange?"

        "Eh, sort of. They're all from different countries, except for two of them who are cousins."

        "Oh? Where do they come from, if you don't mind me asking?"

        "The cousins come from Italy, one comes from England, another from Canada, and the last one comes from Germany, or what would have technically been considered Prussian territory if you go by what his paperwork says."

         "There hasn't been a Prussian territory since the 1940s though..."

         "February 24, 1947 if you want to be exact."

         "... That means he'd have to be at least about sixty-nine years old today for that to happen..."

        "Yeah, it's a little weird, but he doesn't look a day over twenty."

        "That's definitely strange..."

        You shrugged. "He's the most normal behaved out of all of the men so far, definitely not the most normal looking though."

        "Care to elaborate Miss (l/n)? I'm sorry if I'm prying too much into your life."

        "It's fine. I don't mind. His skin is always slimy for quite obvious reasons if you met him, which I'm surprised that you haven't seen any of them around. His skin is also a pale bluish white."