Chapter Twenty-five - The Wrath Of Angry Monsters

~Important Author's Note regarding the For Eternity sequel!~

        The girls had gotten up much later than both you and Kimihito had expected. It was around seven when they all got up, which was conveniently when the two of you finished cooking breakfast. The first to enter into the dining area connected to the kitchen was Centorea, as was expected. She greeted the two of you and took her place at the table while you went to get her a drink. The next to enter was Papi, who was accompanied by Suu. Both monster girls were more than excited to see you and immediately gave you a hug. You returned it with a smile and ushered them to take their seats. They did so happily and waited for breakfast. Your poured them drinks just as Lala walked in. She greeted Kimihito and you with a simple "mortals" and sat down. You rolled your eyes and served everyone who was present their drinks. Mero was next to come into the kitchen. She was in her wheelchair as usual and rolled up to her spot at the table. She noticed instantly and was overjoyed to see you again.

        "Hello (y/n)! I haven't seen you in forever! How are Luciano, Oliver, Matthieu, and Gilen?"

        "They're good. Thank you for asking. Water?"

        "Ah, yes please!"

        You nodded and made her up a glass before walking over and handing it to her. Rachnera and Miia had yet to come downstairs, but you knew what they liked to drink. So, you poured what they usually drank with breakfast into cups and placed them on the table. One of said girls that had been missing, Miia, made her entrance with a quiet yawn and took her seat next to where Kimihito would sit.

        You sighed as you heard that familiar patter of a large arachne's legs tapping in the ceiling as they scurried about. A strand of sticky web in shot down a fraction of an inch from your left hand thanks to your quick reflexes. This earned you a noise of annoyance from Rachnera as she descended from the ceiling next to you when you approached the table to put down breakfast in front of Papi and Suu.

        "Good morning Rachnera," you said as you picked up her full cup and handed it to her with a small smile.

        "Hmm? You usually tell me to get away from you when I'm this close," Rachnera pointed out as she took her cup.

        "I know, and I apologize for all previous transgressions against you. I was wrong in treating you the way I did, and I see now that you are not all that bad."

        "Honey," she said as she looked to Kimihito, "did you put something in her tea?"

        Kimihito couldn't help but to let a small chuckle slip. "Not that I know of. She has an arachne of her own living with her now, you know?"

       She looked back at you, her six eyes widening slightly. "You do?"

       "Yes, I do. His name is Allen."

       "Last name?"

       "Jones."

       "Ah, I know him. He's an American."

       "Mhm. How do you know him, if you don't mind me asking?"

       "We were almost mates, but he wasn't too thrilled with the idea of being eaten after mating."

      "You noticed Kimihito paling from the corner of your eye. "Arachnes do that?"

      "Yes, but not all of us do. We are part spiders after all, so it's only natural for us to have adapted some of the spider customs. I've never had the pleasure of having a mate before because I am an arachne that practices that bit. Of course, I'd never do that to Honey over there~."