Chapter Two

*Hannah and Matthew making silly faces >>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock screaming at me. I groaned and reached over and hit the top of it. Once it shut up, I slowly got up and walked to my bathroom. I turned on my straightener and went back to my room. I changed into an outfit that was in my closet that I didn’t pack.

I wore a plain black sweater with a cheetah print grey and black scarf, added with black boots and skinny jeans.

I didn’t bother to put on makeup for two reasons:

1)      I don’t wear a lot of makeup anyway

2)      I’m going to be on a plane for 8 hours… so I’m going to be sleeping.

I walked to my bathroom and straightened my hair. Once done I added a black headband to pull back my hair from my face. I grabbed my bag and my purse and a jacket and walked out the door to my car. I got into my car and started blasting the radio.

 If it’s one thing you know about me, I love to sing. I mean I’m not bad but I’m not good. Once I pulled out of the driveway, one of my favorite songs came on. Grenade by Bruno Mars. I started singing the lyrics and once the song was over I was just pulling into the school parking lot.

****************************

School went by really fast. I am now at home checking and double checking over my bag. I am pretty sure I have everything now.

I called my mom and told her I would be leaving in a few minutes for the flight. She told me that she was so excited to see me and that she would be at the airport when I get there.

***

We arrived at the airport. I said my goodbyes to my dad and sat and waited for them to call my flight.

“Flight 133 for Ireland” called the lady at the desk.

I grabbed my travel bag and went into the thingy that goes to the plane. I went to go find my seat. I was so excited I got to have a window seat. I love flying. It so cool to see above the clouds.

My dad has a lot of money so I got first class seats. Which was awesome so that meant I didn’t have to sit next to anybody.

Once the plane started to take off I grabbed my iPhone and plugged my hear buds in and fell asleep.