Chapter Fourteen- First Day of School

I woke up the next morning, very excited. When my alarm went off I quickly got up and went down stairs for breakfast.

I made a big pan of scrambled eggs and some bacon on the side. I made a plat for everyone in the house.

After I quickly ate my breakfast. I put my dish in the sink and ran up to my room to get ready.

I decided for the first day I would wear my black wedge boots, skinny jeans, and a jumper, that says LOVE in gold and black sparkles.

I said bye to my mom and walked out in the cold fall air. I quickly started my car, so I could warm up.

Once it got some what warm I pulled out of my driveway and started to the school.

...

I pulled up to any average sized school building.

I grabbed my bag out of the passenger seat and made my way to the front doors.

Now that I am thing about it I feel a whole lot better. I feel completely fine.

As soon as I walk through the doors, I notice all five boys waiting for me. They all gave me a shocked look.

"Hey guys" I said as I approached them.

"Hey" they all replied.

" you look pretty today Hannah!" Niall said.

"Well thank you! I'm actually not wearing sweats!" I laughed.

"Well welcome to Mullingar school!" Niall said. I laughed.

"So Hannah, what's your first class?" Harry asked.

I pulled my schedule sheet out of my bag.

"um it says I have maths."

"oh me, Liam, and Louis have that too!" Harry said.

"yeah its the smarter class" Niall said sounding disappointed.

"its okay Ni! At least, I know we have lunch together!" I laughed and he perked up a little.

"Yeah that's true!" he said, laughing.

*bell*

*******************************

Here's chapter fourteen!! Thank you so much for reading!! I mean I got over 50 READS!!! that's awesome!! please feel free to comment and let me know what you guys think!! let me know what you like and what you don't like!

X Hannah