Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

“It feels like we’ve been living in fast forward,

Another moment passing by.

The party’s ending but it’s now or never,

Nobody’s going home tonight.

Katy Perry’s on the play

She’s on the play.

Dj got the floor to shake,

The floor to shake.

People goin’ all the way,

Yeah, all the way.

But I’m still wide awake.”

After hanging out with boys for a little bit, I headed home and I had the feeling to write a song. But I only just started writing. The song is about staying up all night and having fun. I only got the first verse done. I’ll probably work on the rest tomorrow.

All of the boys and I have been getting really close. I have known them for a day and it feels like I’ve known them for months. We already have plans for going for lunch tomorrow.

“Hannah! It’s time to get up!” My mom yelled at me from the top of the stairs.

“I know, I’m up!” I screamed from under the covers. After yanking the pillow off my face, I got a whiff of heaven. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran down stairs to the kitchen.

“BACONNNN!!!!!” I screamed. “I know I made it just for you!” mom said. Man I love this woman.

I quickly grabbed a piece off the plate they were on and started to chow down. My mom said something along the lines of slow down, but it’s BACON! You don’t eat it, you inhale it!

After eating I decided to have a mother daughter day with my mom! We first went to go run some errands. We went to my school to go register, so I can start once breaks over. Then went shopping and got pretty much a new wardrobe.

But the best thing about the day is that Niall and I texted all day long. He knew that I was with my mom so he didn’t ask me to hangout but after I have lunch with all the boys tomorrow. Niall and I are going to go to his house and we are going to play games and watch movies and get to know each other. It is so great that we are becoming such great friends!