Who Knew?

I told you I liked you and you didn't reply. I figured you didn't feel the same way but I got it out in the open because if you didn't like me, it wouldn't be awkward. We would never see each other at work again so that wouldn't be an issue, and if you didn't feel anything towards me, then would be fine too since we would never see each other again. You said it yourself: "I'll probably never see you again after today, or text you" and I was fine with that because I was ready for the rejection, I was expecting it since I first started falling for you.

Four Days Later...

I'm walking on the Brooklyn Bridge. My phone's on airplane mode because my battery was dying. I wanted to take a picture of the ocean and the Manhattan Bridge and post it on my story on snapchat to see if you would watch it...that's when I got your message "Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I like you too." And that's when I started to get the stupidest grin on my face. I could not stop smiling. I was listening to our tour guide and I was smiling because you said you liked me too. After three months, we finally told each other how we feel. Who Knew? Who knew this would happen? I certainly wasn't expecting it.

And now it's complicated. So I have one question to ask you that's more important than the other million of questions I want to ask you:

Are you going to use me like he did or will you treat me right?