Normal

Is it normal to feel like you're an outcast in the biggest crowd that this world has ever seen? Is it normal to want to isolate yourself and be okay with the fact that you are content with it. Is it normal, to be alone all day with no communication from your past life without having to facetime them. You're far away from your old life. You're free. But are you too free?

Being alone, you realize things about yourself. Maybe you felt bad that you didn't have anyone to text and ask "hey, do you want to go to lunch?" but being alone, you realize it's better to be alone than it is to be with other people. You've realized that you want to be alone. That it's okay to lean towards your introverted side when you're an ambivert.

But then you realize it's okay.

Because some people are alone and they're not okay with it. They want to have friends and be social and have someone to text "hey, do you want to go get lunch?"

At this point, you've realized it's okay to not want to be with a friend every second of every single day. Maybe you realize that the person you truly are is the person you are when no one you know is around to see your every move and what you do every single day.

It's okay.

You can be alone and still be content.

Is it normal?

Yes.

Because some people thrive better on their own than when they are with other people pushing them to the edge.

Some friends may have your well being in their mind but the way it comes across, can break you more than it can help you and that's the sad part about friends.

Having a breakdown in front of the person who made you cry and then having to say, "no it's not you. The pressure of this thing is just too much," can absolutely destroy you.

So some people have to realize,

It's normal to want to be alone... and that's okay.