2 - School Time

" Alright baby , we here. Call me if you need anything ." Mama said pushing my hair behind my ear.

" I'll be alright ma, have a good day at your new job." I said opening the door & stepping out.

Mama pulled off & I walked up the steps , glancing at all these new faces. I had to find the office , so I can get schedule for the year, only problem was , I couldn't find it, so I had to ask somebody.

" Excuse me , hey it's my first day, can you show me where the office is please?" I asked this girl who was near buy.

She was very pretty, light-skinned, with long hair . She was thick too & had a tight dress code.

" Yeah girl , so what's your name ?" She asked as we were walking through the halls.

" Jah'nice Carter, I go by Nicey " I answered .

" okay , I'm Mulan, sometimes I go by Luny" she said looking me up & down.

"Nice to meet you " I said

" mmhm, damn girl you thick in them sweats , be prepared for these niggas " she said looking at my booty.

" Thanks & I'm not worried bout no niggas " I said giggling .

" You say that now , but anyway, here's the office , I'll wait for you & then you come chill with my crew " she said directing me .

" okay cool " I said walking in the office doors.

I went in & talked with the administration & got my schedule, I already told them I had someone to walk me to my classes. Then I walked out & went back to Mulan.

" Let me see your schedule" she said holding her hand out.

" We got that American Literature class together, first period , so you'll just come with me after breakfast" she said walking me into this group of strangers.

" Okay & hey everyone " I said shyly

" Mulan , who this ?" This girl said looking me up & down.

" Aye , y'all this Jah'nice, aka Nicey, she gone sit with us at lunch & stuff, she new it's her first day" Mulan said at her group of friends.

" Nicey, that's Jasmine , aka Jazz , that's my boyfriend Bryson, this here Julian, & that's Demetrius, aka Ace." She said pointing at each one.

" Wassup beautiful ?" Demetrius said , licking his lips.

He was fine as ever, Brown skinned boy with pretty white teeth, he was tall too & had some sexy lips .

" Chill out Ace , give her time to adjust to the school first damn" Mulan said , making everyone laughed.

" It's 7:55 , I don't wanna be late on my first day "I said turning to Mulan.

" Right , let's go , y'all get y'all ass to class to" Mulan said getting her book bag & stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------