19- Mulan POV

Demetrius stupid ass ain't answer the phone , I needed to talk to him badly , I had very important news to tell him , and I needed to talk to Bryson too.

RING RING ***

" Hello?" I answered

" you called ?" Demetrius said.

" Where you been ?" I asked

" With my cousin , why ?" He asked .

" Just come get me right quick" I said putting my shoes on .

"I'm already out side ." He said.

I hung up the phone and then went outside to get in his car. Then we drove off to his house.

" So wassup ?" He said looking t me liking his lips .

" Wassup is I'm pregnant " I said rolling my eyes.

" It ain't mine " he said.

" Listen , I'm not Nicey , you gone take care of this baby , and it is yours , you the last person I was with and you ain't use no rubbers " I said semi yelling.

" What you think Bryson gone say , you told him ?" He said putting his hand on his chin

" Not yet , but I will today." I said.

" Alright , listen , I'm still doubting this my baby, right now I'm down ,but when the baby born I'll have a DNA test done , if it ain't mine , we through" he said very serious.

" Aight , but it's yours , I swear " I said .

..........

We left his house and he took me back home , and then I text Bryson and told him to pick me up , he said he was on his way.

He pulled up outside like 30 minutes later , and then we went to his house.

" So why you had me rushing to come get you, you must missed daddy " he said grabbing my waist.

" I'm pregnant Bryson " I said breaking down crying .

I was crying because I slept with Bryson the day after I slept with Demetrius , so either one of them could be the father.

" How far along are you ?" He asked.

" I'm still not sure , I'm going to the doctor Monday " I said .

He came over and sat beside me.

" It's gone be okay , I'm here for you you know that " he said putting his arm around me .

" I know " I said through tears.

" You sure it's mine ?" He asked.

" We ain't use no rubber , so of course" I responded

" okay , well stop crying " he said kissing away my tears.

" I wanna go home " i said

With that being said he took me back home , next person I needed to tell was my grandma, she was out running errands.

..............

" Mulan , you better be home " my grandma called out about an hour later.

" I'm here , can we talk granny ?" I asked .

" Sure hunny " she said coming in my room.

" Grandma , this ain't easy to tell you but I'm pregnant " I said breaking down all over again .

She came and sat on the bed beside me and hugged me tight , "you told that no good boyfriend of yours " she asked.

" Yes " I responded

And then I told her everything about me no knowing which father is the babies,  she completely agreed for me to wait until the baby was born and then get the DNA test did .

...............

After that , I felt better , but I still didn't know how to tell both of them that it's a chance they might not be the father .

*** I KNOW THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT, I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THE DRAMA IN BUT THE STORY IS ABOUT TO HEAD BACK TO NICEY***