4 - The Change

It was the end of the school day now & I'm in the front of the school with Mulan & the crew , waiting on my brother to pick me up, In each of my classes I have at least one of Mulan friends in there with me, & I sit by them to not feel completely lonely.

" Yo , Nicey, I'm gone text you & tell you where to meet us at in the morning time" Mulan said walking to the car with Bryson .

" Okay , see ya " I said .

" No fair , she get your number & I don't ?" Demetrius said looking smiling at me .

" 727 - 236 - 9019, if you didn't catch it that time, you dead " I said walking towards my brother car.

" I caught every bit "he said watching me walk away.

I got in the car smiling , thinking about what a great first day I just had , but my thoughts where interrupted.

" Damn , Tf you smiling bout " Junior said looking at me like I was crazy

" boy mind ya business" I said rolling my eyes.

" Don't get slapped, & who that nigga you was talking to ?" He asked

" Somebody o met today, damn do I question you Junior ?" I snapped back.

" Aight, don't get homebody messed up " he said clenching his jaw.

" Boy hush, Jesus he ain't even do nothing " I responded.

" I'm just warning you, but anyway, I got some news" he said looking at me strangely

" Wassup ?" I asked

" They had an dorm opening , so I'm moving out & living in that dorm " he said

" Junior WTF, we moved out here so we can be together , who your roommates? We don't know nobody up here & who Tf you gone be living with !? I asked hysterically

" Nicey, calm down , I'm grown now & I can handle my self , I'm gone be alright, stop worrying, I'm gone still see you & ma everyday & still be picking you up from school. This is just a way for me to better my self , plus I don't need mama taking care of me she struggling as it is , so I'm doing this for us , okay ?" He said , parking in front of our apartment.

" Somebody fwy out there , I'm going to jail , you understand ?" I said looking at him

" Yeah baby sis he said , I gotta get back to school shorty, I love you " he said smiling & kissing my cheek.

" Love you too Bro " I said getting out the car.

I walked in & went straight for the fridge, I was home alone cause mama didn't even get off til 8:00 at the place she worked at, & my brother didn't get home from school until 7:00 , now all of that was about to change since he was moving out.
I walked to his room & saw boxes out & half his stuff packed , since I had no homework I went ahead and packed the rest of his things & taped the boxes up & labeled them. After all that work I was tired & I just went to sleep until mama come back home to keep me company.

-----------------------------------------------------------------