18 - Demetrius POV

It's been about 3 months since I seen Nicey, I didn't care really it's been many girls before tell me they pregnant , I'm not the type of person someone would really call the father of there child, I'm just not ready , I'm too young.

I got out of bed and got in the shower, I did my hygiene thing , and then I hopped out and went to my closet. I thumbed through clothes , finally  I chose to wear some black denim jeans , and a white and black Jordan shirt, then some black and white Jordan shoes. Then I was ready for the day.

My cousin who was a Lil college boy finally had some free time to chill with me , he be busy with school and practice so we never have time to chill.

" Wassup pretty boy " I joked as my cousin was getting in the car

" baby cousin was , wassup ace " he said.

" Man but time your light bright ass had some time to chill with me " I said driving off.

" Man you know I be busy with school and shit " he responded

" Jordan Barron , the next Stephen Curry " I said joking again.

" That nigga the next me " Jordan said joking.

" Hell yeah, so what's been cracking ?" I asked parking the car in front of the park.

" Shit man , school , practice , and ass , shit you know how that go , I gotta honey living in my fucking dorm and won't give it up." He said laughing.

" How the hell she living in your dorm cuz ?" I asked looking at him sideways.

" Man she my roommate Lil sister , with her thick ass , she pregnant tho , that's the only reason she won't give it up."

" Damm man, you tryna get with a preggo chick " I joked .

" I just want the goods , but Nicey too young , she ain't ready, any girl my age would've let me , pregnant or not." He said laughing.

" NICEY ? " I said looking at him sideways .

" Yeah, my homeboy Junior Lil sister , Ohh yeah, she did go to your school your prolly know her " he responded

" Hell yeah ,I know , that's one of mines cuz " he said .

" If she one of yours how you let old buddy get her pregnant ?" He said looking at me sideways.

" Ol' buddy who ? "I asked tensing up.

" Think homeboy name Ju- Julian , yeah Julian "he said.

" Man wtf , that's pose to be my homie, me and this nigga known each other since elementary ." I said.

" Well she say that's her baby daddy , and she be with the nigga bout everyday." He said instagating

" I'll handle it " I said .

" Ight boss " he said

" anyways , sine you the baller , let me whoop your ass , and put you in your place " I said grabbing my basket ball out the back seat.

" Man , we both know who bout to win" he said laughing.

We got out the car and started playing ball , of course he won , can't catch his ass , he quick. After we wrapped it up, I dropped him back off to his dorm , and then I pressed on the gas going bout 65 all the way home.

Once I got home I looked at my phone , I had a missed call from Mulan, guess she missed me , I had to much on my mind right now , I hopped and the shower , and then got in the bed. " I'll call her tomorrow. " I said to myself before going to sleep.