16 - Mulan POV

** I DID GET A LITTLE FREAKY ON THIS CHAPTER , SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK **

" Daddy , come here " I pleaded to Bryson

" don't start that daddy shit , I fucking told you if you gone sleep around tell me who first " Bryson said getting angry

" You don't tell me when you sleeping around " I said smacking my teeth

" That cause I only been sleeping with you lately " He said grabbing my waist

" Oh really ", I said biting my lip

" Yeah Mulan " he said kissing my neck .

I grabbed his hand and guided him towards his bed , I had on a skirt and crop toP , so I was easily undressed , Bryson went down and started kissing on my pearl , I was moaning , he was really good at eating me out , when I looked down , I could see his manhood rose , he was ready to enter me.

" I'm about to Come Bae ..... " I said through moans

Then I came , right on his tongue , and he he swallowed every bit, he climbed  on top of me and kissed my neck , leaving a passion mark, then he positioned his self to enter me , he slid in stroking slow and deep , the sweet noises of moans and bed springs filled the air , and then he started going faster , I went to scratching his back , going crazy , after 2 hour of delightful sex , he pulled out and came on my belly , we both got up , cleaned  up , kissed , and then parted ways .

I did have love for the kid Bryson, we had been kicking it since middle school , now we're almost out of school, once apon a time we was completely loyal to each other , but then he cheated , so the only thing that could make me feel better was cheating , so now it's kind of our thing , but at the end of the day , I know he always got me , like I got him.

When I got to my grandmother house, which is were I lived , I went in and walked straight for the bathroom, I needed a shower badly , I smelled like sex . When I got undressed  I looked in the mirror at myself , I looked up by my eyebrow  and seen that little scar , the stupid bitch Jah ' nice left when her and I fought that time at ace house , I hated her, my face was my golden ticket out the hood, I didn't need any scars. I don't know what she was so mad about , I figured she knew me and aces relationship, he was like my best friend , on top of that he had Hella cash , and a his manhood was big too, that's all I really needed in life. The only thing that was holding me back from making Ace completely mines was Bryson, he my baby , I love him to much to let him go for good. I know ace want me to his self anyways , he was gone wait as long as I needed him too.

" Hey Grandma " I said coming out of the bathroom.

" Hey my ass , where you been " she said sarcastic

" With Bryson " I said rolling my eyes

" That no good , Thug , Lord where did I go wrong , do you know how your mama would feel if she knew half the stuff your Lil grown ass do ," she said trying to hurt my feelings which she did.

" Stop bring my mama into everything, god just let her rest " I said running to my room with tears rolling down

When I was about 7 my mama was killed my my abusive father , he beat her to death , after he went to prison for it , a few years later he hung himself , before he went to prison and all , he use to force my mother to have sex with him right in front of me , and then turn around and have sex with me right in front of her , He suffered from ADHD & Bipolar , he would mix his med with alcohol and then go to acting crazy, eventually I got use to it. One thing I did know was that my mama didn't want me to go through that  she loved me to death , many times we would try to leave but he always found us , some times when he did he would tie us up to the bed rails for days at a time no food or water . When I move from DC to Jersey with my grandma none of that happened again , she don't even know what me and my mama went through , nobody did. My mother's name was Melanie Mulan Walker , so she named me after her , but with my father's last name, Mulan Melanie Crocker . I only have one picture of her and I together when we were both happy , I take it every where I go , I missed her , and I hated when my grandmother brought her name up because she knows how I feel about my mom , and she knows I get torn up as soon as she speak on her .

** I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER , WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO IS GET IN DETAIL OF EACH CHARACTER,  IF YALL HAVE ANY IDEAS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER INBOX ME , I'LL HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE BACK ON NICEY TOMORROW OR LATER TODAY , THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT , BYE ❤✌**