23 - Reality

I gave birth to a beautiful healthy son , he weighed 8lbs 6 ounces. When I studied his features , I Saw he had hazel eyes like my father , a lot of curly hair like me, a nose like Demetrius, he had little dimples and his ears were sticking out like Demetrius. He was precious though. I named him Kain King Johnson. He was born in the hospital room 333 at 3:33 am.

" You need your rest , give me him" mrs.Julia said getting Kain .

" Okay , thanks " I said handing him over.

------------------------------------------------------
It was about an hour later , I was still sleeping, when I felt a soft familiar touch on my cheek, I turned over.

" Hey baby girl " mama said with Kain in her arms.

" Hey mama " I said with tears screaming down my face .

" Hey looks just like your father " she said with tears coming down too.

" He do , he kind of looks like us all " I said glancing at my son.

" I met his father , he is such a sweet boy, and he has a very nice family " Mama said

" Thanks mom "I respond.

" How you feeling Nicey ?" Julian said walking in the room.

" I'm awsome, let me hold Kain again " I said reaching for his fat self .

" Hello everyone " a women said walking in with Junior.

" Hey " we said in unison.

" Everybody , this is Stacey , my girlfriend " he said introducing her.

" Nice to meet you " I said shaking her hand.

" Same to you & he is so cute " she said looking a Kain.

" Thanks " I responded.

Stacey was very pretty, she looked about 5"5 , she was brown skin , straight teeth , and had her natural hair cut in a Bob , her hair was thick, you could tell.

------------------------------------------------------

" Alright Mrs.Wilson , you and your son are ready to check out " The nurse said bringing  Kain to me.

" Thanks for you help " I said smiling.

I got Kain dressed up in his red and black Jordan wanzi and some little joggers , and his soft Jordan socks that matched. I brestfeed him , burped him , and then got my self ready to be discharged. By the time I was done with that everyone was out to the car with balloons that said welcome home. It was Mrs.Julia , Mr. Perry , Paige , my mother , my brother , Stacey , Jazz , and Julian.

" Thanks y'all " i said with tears falling again.

" Stop all that crying, you been crying everyday since you went in labor " Junior said laughing.

" I'll get Kain strapped in his seat" Mr.Perry said getting his grandson.

" I got some Gifts for you baby " Julian said walking me too his trunk.

" What you got me ?" I asked.

He opened the trunk and I was in tears again. I saw a Verizon bag with the new iPhone 7 , A rue 21 bag, Gucci bag , Nike bags, bath & body works bag , and a Victoria secret bag.

" I love you Julian " I said hugging him tight .

" I love you too " he said.

" Yeah, Yeah, we all love each other , now come on I know y'all hungry " Junior said breaking our moment .