3 - The Crew

I had been to four of my new classes already & Mulan was very helpful, she gave me her number after first period because we wasn't going to have another period together until 5th period , which was after lunch. I sat with her & her friends at lunch, just listening to them talk about stuff that was irrelevant to me. I had got lost in my own thoughts, thinking about these people.

Jazz was really pretty, she was a dark-skinned girl with long jet black hair, she was thick & pretty tall, not as tall as the boys , she had a mean vibe to her, but nothing disrespectful.

Bryson, Mulans boyfriend , was sexy, he had his hair cut into a fade , with the front braided back, he was tall , & brown skinned, he could dress too & he smelled good.

Julian , he was really cute , I noticed he was quiet , he wasn't really into the conversation the others were having , he had light brown eyes & was a dark-skinned boy, he was tall & muscular .

Demetrius , I felt like he was into me, he kept trying to spark up a comvo with me , but I shut him down each time with short answers , just to be on the safe side.

" So Nicey , where you from ?" Julian asked

" I - I'm from Miami Florida " I answered

" Damn , so what y'all doing way in New Jersey ?" He asked again

" My brother have college here & we the only family we have , so when he had to go we found a place up here to be close by" I answered again.

" where y'all stay ?" Demetrius asked

" In the apartments on Lipton hill, called Hunters Hill." I said turning to Demetrius.

" You stay right up the rode from girl" Jazz said

" That's cool, what street ?" I asked

" Covington , and I be in the pool in y'all apartment complex, you need to invite us , so we can stop sneaking" she said making everyone laugh.

" Come over whenever" I said giggling .

BEEP BEEP ---------

" That's the bell , hey Nicey , Demetrius got next period with us too, so he'll walk you there, I wanna walk my boyfriend to class" she said looking over at him & kissing his cheek.

" Okay , I'll see you there" I said getting up & following Demetrius .

" I should tell you about this teacher , before we get there, he don't gaf about his class , we do whatever , so prepare to not learn a thing this school year while we in this class " he said licking his lips.

" okay , sounds good to me " I said laughing

" you got a pretty smile " he said looking at my lips.

" Thanks " I said walking into my class.

" Ayo , sit in the back to the left , by me & Mulan" he said .

" Alright " I said going to that desk .

-----------------------------------------------------------------