21- Better Days

It was 3 hours later , by then his family was there , his mom , dad , and older sister. I didn't talk to them and they didn't talk to me , Junior was still there with me too, he and Julian had grown closer to each other , he was the only boy my brother felt comfortable with me being with, He told me once he take Julian like a Lil brother , it made my heart fell warm.

" Where's the family for Julian Johnson? " a doctor asked coming in the waiting room area where we was all seated.

" Here " Everyone said in unison.

We all kind of looked at each other sideways , and then listened to the doctor.

" Well , he had some minor head injury that caused him to pass out , but he is doing well , and after a few more test he will be ready to go in a few hours " He said before walking out .

" Can we see him ?" His mother asked

" I wouldn't recommend so many people at one time " he responded looking at all of us .

" Who are you ?" His mother asked.

" I'm a close friend from high school and this is my older brother " I said nervous .

" What are your names" she asked

" I'm Jah ' nice Wilson & My brother name is Jared Wilson." I responded we both shook their hands.

I felt them all looking at my stomach.

" Don't worry , it's not his " I chuckled fakely.

" Well I suppose after we see him, if he up to it you'll can see him" she responded walking away.

I was so upset after that,  I wanted to tell her that I'm his girlfriend , and he claims my unborn child as his , and he takes me to every appointment , and he has a closet full of things for my my baby, but I couldn't,  I had to realize he had a life outside of me , I shouldn't have him trying to raise my baby and take on a responsibility that isn't his. I guess I just got caught up, I wasn't thinking on what it would result too. While thinking these things , tears were strolling down. My brother knew how I was feeling , he came over and hugged me tight.

" It's gone be okay , we gone have better days " he said kissing my forehead.

45 minutes passed , I was knocked out on Junior lap, he was sleep too , until he felt a tap on his shoulder , he jumped and then I jumped.

" We are headed home , he's been talking about you'll the whole time we were in there , so go see him he's expecting you " his mother said before leaving.

We both got up and went to his hospital room, number 333 , for whatever reason , it was something bout that room number.

" Hey, Nicey " Julian said jumping up out of the bed soon as he seen me

" Hey baby, slow down " I said hugging him

" Man, I'm good , them niggas can't fight , man it was bout five of them, I was kicking they ass until , one of them hit me in my head with some metal shit, after that the just kept kicking me and shit once i was down" He said touching the back of his head.

" Who bruhh?" my brother asked clenching his jaw.

" I knew two people for sure " he said looking down.

" Who ?" He asked.

" Demetrius , and that pretty boy, your roomate,  I don't know his name. I didn't recognize them other dudes." He said.

" omg" I said , sitting down remembering earlier.

" What sis " Junior said.

I told them about the entire convo me and Jordan had when we were sitting on the couch. The whole time he and Demetrius had been plotting .

" I got his ass " Junior said

" Don't do nun bruh, you got school and shit , I'm gone have a job regardless cause of me peoples, but you got shit to loose" Julian said.

" Nahh, I'm not doing shit, but I know people's, see my boys I can get them to Fuck Jordan up so bad he ain't gone be able to play ball no more, and I can get them to Fuck Demetrius ass up too , them some real gangstas , they ain't got shit to loose " Junior said.

" Ohh Shit , do that bruhh " Julian said dapping him up.

" I'm bout to get this shit plotted now, I'll be back later to get you nicey, cause I know you gone wanna stay , see Yall " Junior said before walking out.

" Come here Nicey, why you acting all shy, I'm good " he said holding his arms out for me .

" We can't do this, how did I think this would work, you don't want this , no damn baby from a nigga that jumped you , what was I thinking, what are your parents gonna say , how will I..." I burst out before getting cut off.

" I want this , and I want you , I want us, I want this baby , you and all this that's going on is mine , you ain't getting rid of me girl, I don't care what my parents gone think, this my life and you in it , you staying and the baby regardless of what they think" he said coming over to me .

" I don't want you having this responsibility , you ain't gotta be weighed down with my problems, I should've never gotten you into this." I said with tears falling.

" Girl I don't care nothing bout what you want , you and the baby are my responsibility,  my life wasn't shit till I had you in it , tomorrow I'm gone let my family know wassup, now stop talking about this and come give me love " he said kissing my tears away.

I kissed all of his bruises and told him I loved him, he said he was gone tell his family the baby really was his so he wouldn't have to go through the drama , I agreed , after a few hours the doctor discharged him, I called junior , he came dropped Julian off home and then we went home.

** CHAPTERS ARE GETTING SHORTER BECAUSE THE BOOK IS SOON COMING TO AN END , I ALREADY STARTED ON BOOK 2 **

** SOMEONE ASKED ME TO DO AN ABOUT THE ARTHUR SECTION BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK, I WOULD LOVE TO, SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO INBOX ME ANY QUESTIONS,  I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM, LOVE YOU GUYS ❤**