20 - Late Nights.

2 more months later -----------------------

" Damm son, been getting home real late lately " I said teasing my brother.

" shut up Nicey, I been busy " he said laughing.

" Been busy on who ? " I teased again.

" Get some business " he responded

" Let me find out Brody , finally got a girl friend " I said

" If you can date. Shidd me too" he said laughing

" Awe , what's her name ?" I asked

" Stacy , now go to sleep" he said going back into the living room.

..............
I went to sleep and then woke up to a beautiful Paragraph text from Julian , my boyfriend , it read :

Julian 👫❤👣:

Goodmorning baby 😇, make sure you call me soon as you get up and I wanted to let you know , I love you❤ & I'm looking forward to seeing your short fat self after I get off😂 , rub your stomach & tell the baby its from me 👣 okay bye Nicey ✌, and you better call me , like for real 😑 and I got a surprise for you after I get off 😘

-----------------------------------------------------------

He is the absolute best,  I thought to myself . Right now I was a little over 4 months , you could tell that i was pregnant now , and my breast we filling , I could tell cause I was growing out of my bras. Next month I was going to find out what my baby gender was , I was exited , I never really went shopping my self because I didn't know the gender yet . And I was tired of calling my baby a " it"

I rubbed my stomach and then told the baby it was from Julian,  it went to kicking soon as I  said his name , the baby always did that and it did it when Julian was around.

" Goodmorning Princess " Julian said as he answered the phone.

" Goodmorning baby " I responded smiling .

" Stop smiling and talk to me , you did what I told you " he said laughing.

" Yep, the baby went to kicking too" I said laughing.

" Cause the baby know who daddy is " he joked.

We both laughed  talked a little while , then he had to get back to work, we said our goodbyes and then we got off the phone.

I rolled over got up and got in Junior cold ass shower, then did my hygiene thing and by that time I was hungry.

I came out the room , and went on the kitchen , and fixed me a little something, and sat on the couch and ate and watched tv.

" Look who's out the room " Jordan said coming out of his room.

" I was hungry , couldn't wait until after one " I responded .

" Ohh, so you wait till I leave ?" He asked.

" basically " I responded .

" Umm, shouldn't  be so rude to a cousin " he said .

" Boy I ain't your cousin " I said rolling my eyes.

" This baby is " he said touching my stomach .

" Boy you ain't no relation to me nor the daddy. So .... what you getting at ?" I said sarcastic.

" I'm not no relation to that nigga Julian , but I am related to your baby daddy " he said going in his room and shutting the door again.

I didn't know what he was talking about , I didn't care , I knew he had a little mental thing going on. I finished eating, did the dishes , and then went back in the room and did some of my online school work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hours passed,  I was waiting  on Julian to call me saying he was outside , he never did, I was getting worried .

" Sis , you here ?" I heard Junior calling as he was coming in the dorm

" Yeah " I yelled back.

" whats wrong ?" He asked walking into the room looking at the expression on my face.

" Julian ain't called me back , since way this morning,  and you and I both know he blows my phone up all day, something ain't right I know it " I explained

" Aight, I'll go looking for him and see wassup, you stay here " he said

" No I'm coming " I said getting up.

" No Nicey , stay home" he said.

" Junior I gotta see wassup, if this nigga cheating or what, if not I'm gone sit here and worry myself to death" I said .

" Alright " he said

We both left getting in the car , and we first went to his house which is where he was supposed to be , I let Junior get out and knock on the door , because his family didn't know about me yet. I hated coming on his side of town , the rich folks town. These people's looked down on us cause of where we live.

" His folks say he ain't been home since this morning "Junior said coming back to the car.

" Let's check his job if he ain't there take me back home " I said getting fustrated.

We drove to his Job, I scanned through the parking lot and saw his car .

" He here , I see his car " I said feeling relieved .

" dude prolly just working over time " Junior said.

We got back in the car and was about to drive off when I looked out the window at the back of the building, by the dumpster , I saw a body laying there.

" Wtf , JUNIOR BACK UP, BACK UP " I yelled .

I just had that gut feeling

He backed up and saw what I saw , he put the car in park , and told me to stay in the car just in case, he got out , with is gun at his waist , and went over to his body .

" Ohh Shit " I heard him say when he turned the body over.

He bent down and grabbed the body, when he did that , I knew it was someone he knew. He looked up at me , with a tear coming down. I jumped  out the car and ran towards him , I put my hands over my mouth , the stiff body that I saw was Julian, I shook him and shook him , he didn't budge. He was So swollen and brushed , he barely looked like him self. Junior got him up and carried him to the car , he stomped on the gas going 70 all the way to the hospital. He got him out the car and took him in the ER. All there was left to do was wait , and that's just what I was gone do.

** I HURT MYSELF WRITING THIS CHAPTER , SO WHAT YALL THINK ?
WILL JULIAN MAKE IT ? WHAT YALL THINK HAPPENED TO HIM ? YALL COMMENT , VOTE , AND LET ME KNOW ❤**

** ALSO FEEL FREE TO INBOX OR COMMENT IDEAS , PROMISE I'LL USE THEM **