22- Accepted

" Really , Really , how could you be so irresponsible,  why didn't you use protection ?" Julian father yelled.

" Pops , I don't know how many times you want me to say sorry " Julian said sitting beside me .

" I can't belive you son " His father said fustrated.

" Listen let's all calm down" his mother butted in .

" Yeah let's do that " Julian said.

"Sweet heart , why didn't you tell us at the hospital? " his mother asked me

" You guys had enough on your mind with him being hurt , I didn't want to add any stress "I lied.

" Well your carrying my grandchild now , the grandfather is a little upset , but he will get over it , welcome to the family sweetie " his mother said .

" Thanks so much " I responded cracking a smile.

" Stay for dinner hun , and I would love to meet your parents " she said

" Ohh , umm , I live with my brother Jared , my mother kicked me out , she wasn't so pleased with my pregnancy" I explained .

" That's awful, if you every need some motherly advice never hesitate to ask" she said touching my leg.

" That's very sweet , thank you " I responded .

His father walked out of the room and went upstairs .

" We haven't properly introduced our selves, I'm Julia Johnson, my husband is Perry Johnson,  and this is my oldest daughter Paige Johnson " she said pointing .

" Nice to meet you'll , I'm Jah'Nice I go by Nicey " I said nervous .

" She's so pretty Julian , You are the first girl he has ever brought home" his mother said laughing.

" Ma , please stop " he said shyly.

" Boy hush , go wash up , and get Mrs. Nicey , cleaned up for dinner too" she said laughing .

I laughed too.

" What's funny " Julian said taking me up stairs.

" I'm really the first girl you brought home ?" I asked.

" Yeah" he said shyly.

" Awe ,I feel special " I said grabbing his hand .

" You are " he said .

We washed our hands and then sat in his room until they called us down for dinner.

" Why you looking at me like that Julian ?" I said catching him staring.

" You got this Lil glow to you, since your pregnant " he said sitting beside me on the bed.

" Really ?" I asked.

" Yeah princess " he said kissing me.

" I think it's so sweet you wanna wait until the baby born and I'm settled until we have sex " I said giggling.

" Yeah, well just know, after them six weeks when the baby born , I'm gone give it to you like you never had it before, in every position , for hours , just be ready" he whispered in my ear and the kissed my neck .

" Come on down for dinner " his mother yelled cutting off our little moment .

I smiled , kissed him, Then we went down for dinner. The whole time we are I thought about what he said, Julian never really talked like that to me before , but I could understand he haven't had sex since his last relationship, which was a while ago.

" I would like to apologise for my behavior earlier,  Jah'nice " his father said interrupting my thoughts.

" Please sir , call me Nicey,  and its okay , i understand. I said smiling .

.....................................................

I was back home , I was alon Jordan nor junior was here , I was getting worried about my brother.

" Nicey , you home ?" My brother yelled.

" Yes , I been here , where you been ?" I asked coming to the living room.

" I was in study session , with some friends." He responded

" Study session? Boy bye , you must been out with that girl." I said laughing.

" Her name is Stacey , now get out my business " he said laughing

" Anyway , where old buddy " I said referring to Jordan

" Nigga layed up in a hospital as we speak, Demetrius too , they beat up way worse than Julian was" he said showing me pictures.

" Omg " I said smiling.

" Yeah, I'm bout to go shower , but they not gone bother us nomore, promise you that " he said walking to his room.

" Oh yeah and sis , pack your things , I just put in a deposit for this apartment called Wyndom Rigde, we can start moving our things in tomorrow. " he yelled from the room.

" Where you got the money from" I asked.

" Man don't worry bout it , your brother never broke " he said .

" Wow " I whispered to my self.

Then I went in and started packing my things.

.............................................................

4months later

I was a full 8 months , I was big too. Finally it was my baby shower, I chose the colors baby blue and grey , because it was a boy !!!

Julian parents played for everything,  they were very sweet down to earth people and my and his sister Paige grew closer. Everyone I invited came except mama , she was the first person I sent an invite too who didn't come , I haven't seen her in what felt like forever.

" Alright big girl , its time to cut the cake " Julian said coming over to where I was sitting.

" Dont play with me boy, hey have you seen Junior ? " I asked.

" He left not to long ago , he said he will be back in a few " he responded .

" Hey girl , I got this for you " I heard a voice say coming behind me.

" Hey Jazz , thanks so much " I said hugging her.

" Yall make a beautiful couple " she said looking over at Julian.

" Thank you " I said looking at him.

I thought it would be weird because they use to go out , and they had sex once, but it wasn't everyone was cool.

The shower was a success, I ended it taking pictures with all the guest individually, everyone participated in the games , and everyone had a good time, The baby did too, he was kicking the entire time.

** COMMENT , VOTE , AND FOLLOW, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING , DONT BE A SILENT READER ❤**