10 - Demetrius POV

"Man ! Mama gone kill me , she gone be trying to wake me up for school in 20 minutes " Nicey said jumping out of my bed

"Damn bae, I'm sorry, I forgot to wake you up " I said helping her get her clothes.

"I don't got time to change , I'll just throw your shirt on & give it to you at school" Nicey said putting my shirt on .

"Okay let's go " I said .

We hopped in my whip & I pressed on the gas , trying to get to her house. Soon as we pulled up she jumped out , ain't give me no kiss or nothing, she climbed in her window & closed it. I pulled off & went back home.

"I got it all " my brother Deryl said soon as I walked in the house.

"Let me see that bihh " I asked

I had my brother record me & Nicey last night , just in case she get out of line , that way I'll always have control.

"Damn , she thick asf , cat pretty pink too" Deryl said

"Hell yeah , she was a virgin man , I popped that cherry too " I said proudly .

"Aighttt lil bruhh , that's my man " Deryl said shaking me up.

"You already know, anyway I gotta go somewhere before school start , I'll see ya " I said going to my room to get dressed.

"Okay bruhh " Deryl said going into his room.

I had a meeting with my boss , about these duffle bags I still had at my house, it was dangerous for them to be here, them niggas can be plotting to kill me & my fam , so I had to get this shit straight.

"Ben !" I hollered walking in tho the trap house.

"My man Ace , come through for me everytime " my boss Ben said walking up to me.

"Man , where Tf was you when I almost got my ass blown off trying to get this for you man , I had my lady in the car & all " I barked

"Calm down homie , I was on another mission , but I know you out of the rest of these niggas was gone come through, you don't need no army " he said grabbing my shoulder .

"Whatever man, look I got what you asked for the duffle bag off money & the one with the blow , now I need my cut , so I can get to school." I said handing him the bags.

"Of course young homie , follow me to my office "he said walking off.

He emptied the bags & everything was there like I said it would be .

"You got alot of heart young blood , Imma cut you double just for being real with me " Ben said giving me over $20,000 , split with rubber bands .

"Thanks man , let me run up out of here, I gotta get to class man " I said dapping him up happy asf.

Then I left the trap & went home to put my cash up and then went on to school. On time & happy asf.