Hello

Chapter 1

Another day in Amity Park. I locked up the box ghost, did my homework, and now I'm going to meet up with my two best friends, Sam and Tucker, at Nasty Burger. I transform to Danny Fenton in a nearby alley and enter the doors of Nasty Burger where I see Sam and Tucker at our usual spot.
"Hey, guys. Sorry to keep you waiting." I apologize.
"Do you guys want to go to the Humpty Dumpty concert with me?" Sam asks.
"You actually got tickets?!" I said excitedly. A concert would sound good at this time. I need a break from ghost hunting and school work.
"Saturday night. There's also going to be free food apparently."
"I'm in." I said.
"Me too!" Tucker said. Right after Tucker finished those words, my ghost sense was triggered. A ghost girl came flying in and landed on our table making it break in half. Everyone ran out of the restaurant except me, Sam, and Tucker. The ghost girl wore wore a dark blue jump suit had onyx gray eyes and white hair. She looked badly injured (most likely from my parents).
"Going ghost!" I yelled. I went from Danny Fenton to Danny Phantom in a matter of seconds. I grabbed the girl and shoved her against the wall.
"Ow! Watch it, Phantom! You just transformed right in front of me, I know your secret identity and I bet everyone at your school would love to hear about it." she said. I let her down gently. She leaned on a table to keep off her left foot.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"No one important. But you can call me Love." she winked. "Now I'd love to stay and chat but Technus is on the run." she pointed to Technus who was at a tech store stealing all the laptops and phones and PDA's. I turned to look at "Love" but she had already gone to destroy Technus. I went to help Love, leaving Sam and Tucker by themselves.

Once we weakened Technus, I trapped him in my thermos with the box ghost to keep him company. Right before we landed I changed back to Danny Fenton.
"We make a good team." I said to Love.
"Don't. We will never work together. Ever. Well I'll see ya at school, I guess." Love said with a wink.
"Wait, you're half human too?"
"Yeah. Wanna know how?" she asked, I nodded.
"I'm half dead." she said then flew away.
I better watch out tomorrow, this girl seems like bad news.
"Danny! Are you ok?" Sam asked. I simply nodded.
"Well, you've been staring at the sky for a while." Tucker said.
"I have? Well, she knows my secret so I need to make sure she doesn't tell anyone." Did they buy that? They shrugged. Yes! They bought it! We went to my place to send Technus and the box ghost back to the ghost zone.