(Y/n)'s Adventure in the Ghost Zone

You were floating about in the ghost zone. You could barely move with the restraints being too tight and the thought of never seeing Danny again crossed you mind more times than you can count. You really wished Ember was around. If she found you this way, she most certainly would help you and destroy the person who did it.
     You tried with all your might to remove the gag. Unfortunately, it was no use. It felt like hours just drifting until finally you reached solid ground. The sound of footsteps getting closer filled your ears. You call out in hopes whoever it was could hear your muffled groans.

"Who are you and what are you doing at the gates of my prison?" said the deep voice. You groaned again. That's when the ghost noticed the gag and your restraints. He removed the gag and made you face him.

"W-walker." you shudder his name. Even as Love, he always gave you chills. Though, you didn't think he recognised you. 

"Now, let me ask again. What are you doing at the gates of my prison?"

"Please, Walker, I can explain everything." you say in a hushed tone. "A ghost tied me up and threw me through the ghost portal. He's taken my appearence to blend in. You have to help me, please!" Walker stared down at you. At first it seemed like he was going to help, but two ghost guards appeared and took you into the prison.

"Nobody breaks my rules. Take her inside and look out for her."

"Walker, please!" you begged. You just wanted to get home and be with Danny again. 

     Once inside the prison, many of the ghost prisoners watched as the guards carried you as if you were a leaf and throw you in a room. Yes, a room. Not a cell. A legit room with a desk, chair, a window, and a small couch. The guards sat you down on the small couch, took off your restraints, and left the room. You were so confused. Walker was never like this as far as you knew. He always loved putting people in prison for stupid reasons. So, why aren't you in a cell? Then a thought came to mind. 

"Maybe, I didn't break the rules. Maybe that ghost did! Walker must've went to go get him and throw him in prison!" You stand up and have a quick look around. On the desk was a closed laptop and you wondered if ghosts could recieve wi-fi. It was silly, but you wondered. What if I can get in contact with Danny through the ghost zone?  you thought. There was a few hours of you trying to figure it out, but you're not Tucker, so you gave up. You sat on the floor thinking of how to get out. Maybe the guards? 

     You go to the door and slightly open it. A ghost guard immediately making eye contact with you. You jump back a little.

"Hey, there. Do you think it's possible for me to go home now?" you ask.

"Negative. You must stay here." he replied.

"Well, if I'm going to stay here, can I please have an old friend with me?" The ghost thought for a while and allowed me one prisoner to talk to, but I had to be moved into a cell with them.

"Ember McLain. Is she here?"

"Affirmative. We will bring you Ember McLain." Once moved into a cell, Ember was brought to you in the cell as well. You were so relieved to see her and you could tell she felt the same. They removed her cuffs and allowed you both to your privacy, only standing 2 feet away. You told Ember about losing Love. She felt sorry that you lost your ghost half, but she was happy that you were happy. You went on into explaining how you got here and what had happened and what you think was going to happen with Walker.

"What!?" Ember shouted. The guards rushed over and was going to restrain her but you told them that everything was alright. "I'm going to destroy them." 

"Ember calm down. I'm sure Walker is trying to capture the ghost and when he does, you can have your shot at him."

"Well, Baby Doll, I guess you're right. I know of one way to escape."

"How?"

"Just walk through the walls."

"I told you, I don't have my ghost powers anymore."

"You don't need them. In the ghost zone, being human is like being a ghost." Ember explained to you what the plan was and it involved a riot. You were a bit skeptical at first, but you knew it had to be done if you wanted to see Danny again.

(a/n: HELLO GUYS! OH, MAN. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT ESCAPING AND WE WILL SEE HOW WALKER IS DOING WITH HIS HUNT. COMMENT ANY IDEAS FOR A FUTURE CHAPTER YOU MIGHT HAVE! NEW CHARACTER MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTRODUCED (I'M STILL DEBATING OVER IT). IF YOU WANT YOUR OC TO BE IN THE STORY SPAM MY INBOX! LOL! I WILL CHOOSE TWO OR THREE OF YOUR OCs! I THINK THAT'S ALL. BYEE!)