Back Home

Chapter 12 

 When you got back, you slapped Danny then transformed back to your human self.

"What was that for?!"
"She just wanted to. I'm sorry. And thanks for getting me out of there. How'd you find me?" Danny froze for a bit.
"I kinda wanted to see you again and may have came over and went crazy looking for you."
"Oh. Well, thanks." You said looking down to hide your small blush. You went to the park and talked for a bit about how you got stuck there. You also told him about how you and Ember became friends. 

     You met Ember as a young girl. You were at my lowest stage and felt you couldn't control your powers. You ran into the ghost zone hoping to learn a few things or probably get rid of the powers for good. Ember found you sitting down crying. She took you in for a few months and taught you everything you know. Your dad helped you control your powers as well, but what better way to learn than from a real ghost? She was your best friend ever since. And when you needed advice, you'd go to her.

     The sun started setting, and you decided to go home. You got up and headed down the street for your house without saying bye to Danny.
"Wait!" He called out. You didn't stop. You just wanted things to go back to how they were without Danny. Also ghost you wouldn't let you stop. Danny grabbed your wrist and you had to stop.
"Danny, remember what I said? You broke your promise."
"(Y/n), truth is, I can't keep that promise. Not for a minute. I never thought I'd fall for you, but I did. I'm head over heels. Please don't make me stay away." Half of you wanted to run, the other half  wanted to hug him. What should you do?
'Fine,' ghost you said, 'hug him. I still don't like him though.' You smiled and hugged Danny and held him tight. When you pulled away, Danny pressed his lips against your cheek. They were soft and warm and felt comforting.
"So, are we...?" You questioned.
"I don't know. Do you want to be?"
"Yeah. I'd like that. But you have to promise me one thing."
"Anything."
"Don't leave your friends behind. Sam and Tucker deserve to have a great friend like you. I don't want to take that away from them."
"Ok, I promise." You hugged him once more and walked home with Danny, your new boyfriend, by your side with fingers tangled together.