Another You pt.2

(A/N: HEY GUYS! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!! HOLY POTATOES IT'S BEEN A WHILE! HOPEFULLY I WON'T BE AWAY FOR SO LONG ANYMORE. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS TO THE STORY OR WANT TO SEE ONE OF YOUR IDEAS IN A CHAPTER, COMMENT BELOW!! ENJOY!! P.S SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THE EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER! I WAS TOO EAGER TO GET IT UP! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SOON!!)

     I phased through the wall to my bedroom. I found (y/n) bouncing on my bed. She seemed more curious that usual.
"Daniel! Oh, I mean, Danny! You're back! So what was wrong with Tucker and Sam?" She exclaimed with a semi-concerned face.
"False alarm. Apparently Sam didn't need saving and Tucker is resting up. On the bright side, Sam invited you to hang out with us soon."
"Perfect. You know, Danny, I think I'm going to go home."
"W- Really? I thought you wanted to sleep over."
"I was, yes. But apparently you care more about your friends than me! If you can't leave them alone for one night to be with me, how will I know you'll stay by my side next time?"
"Ok, I'm sorry," I apologise. I knew there was something off about her. (Y/n) wouldn't act this way. Not even if she was jealous! "You're right. Tonight is all about you and me. Wanna watch a movie?"
"Gladly." She replied.