Your Wish Is My Command Pt. 2

(a/n: AAAAYYYYYEEEEE!!!!! I DREW CHRISSY XAIL IN THE DANNY PHANTOM ART STYLE!! MAN, BUTCH HARMAN MAKES IT LOOK SO EASY! SORRY, BY THE WAY, FOR THE MISSING HAND... IT'S SO HARD TO DRAW HANDS!!! ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT @KristenW14 AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!)

     The next morning, I woke up and I had a confident feeling about talking to Ellie. I wasn't nervous about making a fool of myself. I felt like I could talk to any girl, in fact, and not mess up! I got dressed and put my glasses on. I run out the door after saying bye to my parents. I calmly walk to school and see Sam. When I catch up to her and thank her for the advice, I see Danny with (y/n) holding hands at the front doors of the school. Sam wasn't doing too well with the whole jealousy thing, but that's her problem not mine.

"Hey, (y/n), glad you're feeling better." I say to her.

"Thank you, Tucker." she says with a shy smile. "Hey, Sam." she waves happily at the goth.

"Hey, (y/n)." Sam replies. My eye catches Ellie walking with another girl with dark purple hair. I gave a quick bye to my friends and chased after Ellie. Feeling highly confident with myself, I call to her. Ellie stopped, looked back, and smiled. I gave her a few compliments about her appearence. She awkwardly laughed and thanked me. 

"Do you maybe want to hang out sometime?" I asked.

"Oh, umm..... I...." She stuttered. I was begining to think she didn't like me, but another thought replaced it as I remembered the advice Sam gave me. She's totally into me. I smiled. Ellie continued to stutter no knowing what to say. The bell rang and Ellie let out a long sigh.

"I have to go. My locker is all the way on the other side of the school, sorry Tucker. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, definetly." Ellie smiled and walked away.

      "He just asked you out!" Chrissy said to me as we left Tucker. I had lied about my locker being so far away, which I felt guilty for, but I was just feeling so awkward.

"I know! I mean Tucker is nice, but I don't like him like that. And I felt so bad about not being able to tell him no without sounding rude. I don't know. When things like that happen, I get super awkward."

"Tell me about it. I just wish there was a guy that was perfect for me. Not too nerdy, not so shy, a bit of a jokster, and really cute."

"Oh my gosh, same!! Oh, and a bit sporty!!!" We both laughed as we internally cried about the guy of our dreams that was never going to come true. We both came crashing down as we made contact with another person. Chrissy caught herself before she could hit the floor, but I wasn't so lucky. I hit the floor and immediately apologized to the person I had hit. I stand up and help the other to thier feet. 

     I had just crashed into a super cute guy with brown hair and green eyes. His hands were trembling as I held them to help him up. Once he was up he quietly thanked me, picked up all the papers off the floor and walked away.

"Man, why did you have to fall next to a really cute guy?" Chrissy complained jokingly. We both head to our classes agreeing to meet up later.

     I know I should tell Danny that seeing him with (y/n) is killing me, but I can't. He's so happy with her and I don't want to ruin that for him. When Tucker left, it was only a matter of time before I took off as well. I felt awkward being alone with someone that I like and somone I despise. (y/n)'s really nice and all, but I just have this sort of... weird vibe about her.