Meeting Dad

Chapter 16

We walked in the front doors together. A man stood by the table as he looked over at something. He was pretty tall and lean. He had dark brown hair with a few gray patches here and there. He turned around and noticed us walking in. (y/n) gave a shaky breath.

"H-hi, Dad."

"(y/n)! My baby girl! I missed you." he said as he went to hug her though he sounded a bit nervous. He pulled her in tight and it caused my hand to slip out of hers. When he put her down, he noticed me standing awkwardly. His face grew dark and intimidating as he walked over to me.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Hi, uh, my name is Bambi... Danny! Danny Fenton, sir! I am..." I said nervously as he got too close to my face.

"Are you... Dating my daughter?!"

"Yes, sir." He held an angry stare dor a while the immediately pulled back and with a jolly voice said, "You seem like a nice kid. I'm happy for her!" I wiped my forehead that had gotten damp with sweat from the intensity. (y/n) tapped her dad's shoulder and with a quiet voice told him about her ghost side being gone.

~Le Time Skip~ (brought to you by Author-chan who is in class and should be doing work, but feels too lazy xP)~

After talking with your dad and telling him the whole story while he was away, he cried tears of joy. He asked so many questions and asked if Danny knew about it. You replied with a yes and told your father about how Danny is a half ghost as well. Your dad's eyes grew wide as he turned to Danny. Your father was starting to reconsider this whole dating thing. He wanted you to be happy, but he also thought about the future. If you have kids, would they be normal or have ghostly powers. He didn't want them to feel like freaks and when he told you this, you felt sad and angered. But because you no longer had the tough side of you, you only stood quiet as you dug your nails into your palm.

"Are you kidding me?" Danny spoke up feeling your anger as well. "You say you don't want your future grand kids to feel like freaks, yet thats exactly how you made (y/n) feel! If you hadn't been neglecting her or making her feel like that, maybe she never would have had that side of her! Instead of calling a priest, scientists, or doctors like if she was sick or possessed, maybe you should have showed how much you cared for her and figured it out together! Did you ever stop to think about she felt when you 'went to look for a cure'?" Danny ranted on telling off your father. Funny thing was, this is exactly what you wanted to say. Right to the very letter.

Your dad was not pleased. Though he was angry at the teen for shouting at him and being disrespectful, he knew your boyfriend was right. Your dad apologized and asked to be left alone for a while. You didn't want to leave Danny yet so you walked with him as he went home.

"Thank you, Danny. For everything." you say as you draw closer to his home.

"No big deal. But I don't think he likes me very much anymore. I may have screwed up my first impression."

"I don't care what he thinks of you. I only care what I think of you. Danny, I want our future to be a great one, but what if he's right. Looking into the future, if we get married and have kids, would the be like you? A halfa? I don't want them to feel like they're too different from the other kids." Danny stopped a stood in front of you.

"Hey, we're still very young. I mean, we're only 14! We have some time left before we make any hard decisions." You nod as a smile comes to your face. "Wanna sleep over tonight?" he asked. You nod. He held your hand as you both walked into his home.

Danny's sister, Jaz, asked where he's been the last few hours. She then directed her attention to you and your hands that were holding his.

"You brought your girlfriend over? Do you want to be embarrassed in front of her?! She's going to run off when she sees Mom and Dad." she crossed her arms.

"Don't worry. They won't know she's here." Danny ran as he pulled you to follow. You both went straight into his room and locked the door to not be disturbed. You went straight for the bed Love loved so much.

You and Danny watched some tv as you talked. Danny's phone went off. The caller I.D said Tucker was calling. At first it sounded like a chill conversation from what you can hear, but the Danny's voice became more alert. Once Danny hung up, he looked over to you.

"Stay here. I'll be right back."

"What's going on?" You grabbed the hem of his shirt before he could leave. Your eyes pleaded for an explanation. Danny sighed and told you about another ghost attack... At Sam's house.

"Just please be careful."

"You don't have to worry. I got this." he kissed you real quick before transforming and leaving you in his room.

(a/n: HERE YOU GUYS GO! ANOTHER CHAPTER! I MIGHT HAVE ONE MORE TODAY, BUT I'M NOT SURE YET! FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER I WOULD LIKE TO THANK Militiagal *wink* FOR THE IDEA! ONCE AGAIN, LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR CONCERNS OR YOU CAN PERSONALLY MESSAGE ME. THEY ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND I DO TAKE THEM VERY SERIOUSLY!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING. I HAVE NO IDEA IF I WOULD HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU! NOW LETS GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER AND WAIT VERY IMPATIENTLY FOR THE REBOOT NEXT YEAR. *sings the theme song* BYE!)