Another You Pt. 1

(a/n: FUN FACT!: LOVE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE A TEMPORARY NAME UNTIL I FIGURED OUT A BETTER ONE, BUT THEN I FORGOT. ALSO, I WAS GOING TO HAVE DANNY AND READER-CHAN HATE EACH OTHER FOR A WHILE AND THEN VERY SLOWLY FALL IN LOVE, BUT I THOUGHT IT OVER AND DECIDED NOT TO DO IT THAT WAY. WELL, HAVE FUN READING!)

Chapter 17

After Danny had left you alone, you decided to snoop around. After all, he did do that they first time you both met and this was payback in a way. But you didn't want to snoop in his room, no, you wanted to snoop around his house.

At times like this, you wished you still had Love with you so you can you could just turn invisible and go wherever you like without getting caught. Very quietly, you go downstairs to what seems like the basement. You find something you didn't see the last time you came here when going to use Danny's ghost portal. It looked like a net or a dream catcher of some sort. You wondered what it did.

I rushed over to Sam's house as fast as I could. When I got there, everything seemed calmed. Sam was laying on the couch reading a magazine and seemed unharmed.

"Hey, Sam, are you ok? Tucker said you were attacked, so I came all this way."

"The only attack I'm under is boredom. Plus, Tucker isn't even here. I think he went on some family hike today and is resting up."

"But he called me. Great. I left (y/n) alone in my room while my parents, who know nothing about privacy, are home. Hopefully Jaz doesn't let them near my room."

"Hey, wanna do something tomorrow? You could invite... (y/n)." Sam said clentching her teeth. I didn't understand why she didn't like (y/n). I guess I'll​ talk to her about it later, but right now I have to find out why Tucker gave a 9-1-1 call.

"Yeah, that'd be cool. What should we do?"

"I was thinking of going out of town."

"Ok. Text me the details. I have to find out why Tucker sent a 9-1-1." We said our good byes and I rushed over to Tucker's house.

This is so much fun! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Let's see, who next? I went to the ghost boy's home and phased through the walls. I found myself in the basement with the ghost portal. I saw a lovely young lady looking at a peculiar object.

"She's perfect." I said to myself. I morphed to fit her exact appearance. I casually walk up to her and ask who she was to the ghost boy. She replied with his girlfriend and I knew what my next evil plan was going to be. She looked up to meet her own face. She gasped and I sprang into action! I gagged her mouth and tied her up. Now the only problem was where to put her.

"I'm sorry, dear. I just need you to hide for a while. I'm sure you understand." I apologized as I opened the ghost portal and threw her in. "I'll be back to retrieve you once I ruin your life!" I shut it closed and head out to ruin lives.

(a/n: POINTS TO WHOEVER CAN GUESS WHO THIS PERSON IS! NO CHEATING! I WILL KNOW! THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON, BUT I HAVE TO UPDATE OTHER STORIES LIKE MY JACK FROST ONE AND MY JACKSEPTICEYE/MARKIPLIER ONE [WHICH I FINISHED ON PAPER BUT NOT ONLINE XP] AND MY MIRACULOUS ONE. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THEM I SUGGEST YOU DO BECAUSE I'M PRETTY PROUD OF THEM! SEE YOU IN PART 2!!!)