Where Is She?

Chapter 11 

      I hadn't seen (y/n) in a while. I wanted to visit but I didn't think she want me to see her. There was a whole long week of not seeing her and I was on edge. I guess Sam and Tucker noticed.

"Are you thinking about her? "Sam asked episode and annoyed.
"I haven't seen her in a week! I wonder if she's ok."
"Just go visit her, dude." Tucker said.
"I can't. I made a promise that I would stay away and spend all my time with you guys."
"Dude, we know you go see her when we aren't looking. What do you think we are, stupid?" Tucker said.
"Just go see her, man." I looked at Sam who smiled and nodded in agreement with Tucker. I smiled excitedly and left to see (y/n). I ran to knock on her door. There was no answer. Maybe she fell asleep again. I turned intangible and passed through the wall. I didn't find her in any of the rooms. Now I was and am very worried. I told Sam and Tucker that she wasn't at her home. They didn't seem to care, but when they saw the expression on my face, they at least pretended to care. It was poorly done.
     I was nervous the whole time we were out looking for her. My heart pounder faster and faster. Maybe Skulker has her again. I went into the ghost zone in search of Skulker and (y/n). Instead, I found Ember. She was with someone else and it seemed like she was arguing with her. I got a closer look and saw it was (y/n)! I shot a ghost ray at Ember and swept Love off her feet.
"Danny!? What you do that for?"
"She's evil!"
"She's my best friend!" I stopped in my tracks. WHAT!? Ember came with her guitar in hand, ready to take a swing at me until the ghost girl intervened.
"Ember, wait! He was just trying to protect me! This is the boy I was telling you about. She says don't hurt him. Right now she is begging and it ain't pretty." Ember lowered he guitar and said, "Remember what I said about boys."
"Just because your boyfriend cheated on you, doesn't mean every boy will."
"See ya later babypop." Ember smirked and flew away. I took Love by the hand and led her out of the ghost portal.