Good Morning.........

Chapter 3

     I had completely forgotten about the concert last night! Ugh, now Sam and Tucker are going to hate me for being a no-show. Well at least I had fun without any ghosts to interrupt. I made a new friend that is really adorable when she sleeps. We both laid on the couch, her chest rises and falls in a steady beat as she nuzzles her head into my chest. The thing I don't understand was, how did we get the blanket? Maybe (y/n) grabbed it last night. I turned intangible and moved away from the couch. I pulled the blanket over her shoulders. I made my way into the kitchen to look for the medicine she apparently needed to take. I finally found it and saw it was sleeping pills. If these are the pills she needs to take to sleep then why didn't she take them last night and was still able to sleep? I put the medicine back and grabbed another. This one was for mental purposes. Ok, maybe I should stop snooping around.

     I went to look for a bathroom and accidentally stumbled into what seems like (y/n)'s room.  It was simple and blue with books on a shelf. I stepped in and saw her laptop on the desk. I opened it and saw her diary. I decided to quickly read 1 or 2 pages and then I'll stop.
"January 13, 2008," I said to myself, "moving day. The days I love most. I can never make friends and hopefully I never will." I skipped to another page. "April 7, 2008. Today would be my mother's birthday but having no memories of her I cannot feel sad of her death. In fact I don't feel at all..." I read another, "I can no longer fall asleep. The nightmares are too horrific, if I close my eyes I see the images in my head ." I skipped to a date that was 2 days ago. "Something isn't right. This wasn't supposed to happen."

     I don't know if this is the (y/n) I got to know at the park yesterday. She seems so shy and happy and in this diary, she seems crazy. I closed the laptop and went back to (y/n) only to find her right at the door. She stood there looking both mad and betrayed.
"(y/n), I can explain." I said.
"Let me guess," she said sounding a bit annoyed, "you were pretending to be my friend so I'd let you in and then you just 'stumbled' into my room and read my private stuff."
"Well, actually--" she didn't let me finish. (y/n) grabbed my arm and twisted it in a painful way. What am I supposed to a girl? I can't hit her and I can't use my ghost powers to get away.
"Get out of my house before I call the cops." she said with death in her eyes and voice. She let go and I walked out. That was... crazy.

     You didn't mean to hurt him. He just got you upset. You sat on your bed and thought of how mean you were.
"Now he won't ever talk to me." you said.
'Good I never liked him anyways.' said the ghost you.
"I don't care about you, I'm the (y/n) I like. If you weren't in my head I'd actually might have a shot at a normal life."
'Well, normal is boring. Isn't it fun to have these powers?'
"No! It's a curse! This what killed my mother! I never knew her and its all your fault!" you yelled and threw a pillow at nothing. Tears ran down your cheeks and you realized you could feel something... You felt something new, it was pain and sadness. never have you felt that before. You went to your laptop and wrote this in your diary.
'I have felt something new. For the first time I have felt something. I have felt pain and sadness towards my mother's death. Was it because of Danny?'
Was it?  Who knew?