Skulker Pt. 2

Chapter 6

     Skulker had me in a small cage that was very uncomfortable. Love was showing Skulker some tricks to use to torture me. After what felt like hours, Skulker finally got me out the cage and slammed me on an uncomfortable operation table. Love strapped me down tight and whispered something in my ear as she bent down.
"When I say 'good luck' the straps will loosen and you will be freed." I nodded as she stood up right again. Skulker walked up to me with an evil smirk plastered on his face. Love handed Skulker a giant knife and said the words I was waiting to hear, "Good luck." The straps loosened and I immediately escaped. Love blasted an energy ball at his back. It was a strong hit. Skulker turned around and hit Love to the ground.
"Wow, I can't believe you'd hit a girl." I said as I floated in front of the ghost girl. Why? I had no idea. She did almost let me die and doesn't like me at all. But I guess that's what I do. I save people. I quickly helped her up and flew as fast as I could after sending Skulker flying across the room with a punch.

     I flew to the park where I laid Love on the grassy floor. She groaned in pain and there was a red mark on her cheek where skulker hit her.
"If you hate me, then why'd you help me?" I asked.
"The other girl likes you. She made me." Love said weakly.
"If I leave you here, will you be ok?"
"Yeah, I guess." she sat up and held her cheek where Skulker had hit her.
"Will you tell me who you really are?" Love looked at me, her hand still holding her cheek. She leaned closer to me and pecked my cheek then immediately turned away.
"No. Not yet." she said. Without a moment to lose, she flew away. I was still stunned to talk or even follow (that's what I was going to do until she kissed my cheek).
"Wow," was all I managed to say way after Love left.