my heart beats for you ( Justin bieber love story)

" mom i can't believe were finally here!" i said to her looking out if the car window smiling so big. "it's all for you i just want you to know i support you no matter what sweetie."  i looked over at her and kiss her cheek. We finally get to our new condo which is amazing! i take out my headphones and jump out of the car and walked over to mom and we opened the door to our new life across the country. We finally got all of our boxes out of our black tahoe and since our furniture won't be here till tomorrow i have to sleep on the floor but i am to excited to even care about that. "hey mom do you think i can take the tahoe to get dinner but first go talk to marilyn(my manager)?" "sure no problem just be safe!"  i gave her a kiss on the cheek and left. i guess you could say since i was a model/ actress i had really good looks and the boys are chasing me but all the wrong ones. i mean i do like bad boys but i am just tired of getting hurt by every guy i date. i get in the car and plug in my phone and shuffle it on ti Justin bieber bad day now this boy is he only boy who has my heart. i finally got to my managers building which has a gorgeous view of a private beach. "hey mariyln we finally made it!" i greeted her with a hug. " i see that and I'm glad your here we have a lot of things to discuss sweetie." "okay i just need to get back ti the condo since we only have the tahoe," i told her while walking over to sit on the outside couch. " now i have you booked tomorrow for a photo shoot in the morning then in the afternoon you have a interview with Ellen." "wait what!?!? the Ellen like on t.v.?!??" "yes sweetie i know how exciting is that?" "i can't believe this is happening to me this is like a dream." "well believe it sweetie because this dream is reality and you deserve it," she said with a smile and a hand on mine. after three hours of talking about everything i said goodbye and headed to subway.